Pond's Luminous Clean Daily Exfoliating Cleanser reviews

Brand: Pond's

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Oxidized Polyethylene, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sulfoacetate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyethylene, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Acacia Senegal Gum, Gelatin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Kaolin, Mica, Red 30, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide.

Reviewed on November 29, 2011

I wish Ponds would bring back this fabulous facial cleaner!!!!!!

Reviewed on July 14, 2009

Before i found this product, I've been switching out cleansers trying to find one that doesn't dry out my skin and help my skin recover from blemishes. This one works for me! I absolutely can't use another product ever:]

Reviewed on February 25, 2009

I love this cleaner.It makes my face golw.My skin looks smooth and clear.

Reviewed on September 30, 2008

I've used this product for more than a year and love it. I have noticed positive changes in my skin's texture and tone; even though I used to routinely switch cleansers in the past to try to find better ones, I will be sticking with this one.