Pixel Laser reviews

pixel laser
Reviewed on January 13, 2014

I've had two fraxel treatments in the past 3 years which I loved the results. I didn't see any harm in trying the pixel since the dermatologist told me they were the same thing. I went in a month and a half ago and noticed there is a difference. You can smell the burning flesh. The doctor spent 1/4 of the time performing the procedure as with fraxel and I also healed differently than with the fraxel. The first 3 weeks were great. I saw a marked improvement in my boxcar my type scarring on the sides of my cheeks. The dermatologist wanted to do both of my entire cheeks so that everything was "uniform." I now regret ever going to get this done. After the 3rd week I noticed I started getting extensive rolling scarring on the jawline! My one small boxcar scarring is now deeper scarring on my cheeks and I have what looks like enlarged pores or tiny holes all over my cheeks. I've cried so much since than and think about it every time I look in the mirror. I did some research and these miracle laser treatments are everything but! They can cause DNA damage to your skin and possibly lyrics cause cancer! But no one will tell you that at your doctor's office and they refuse to admit it can make scarring worse and cause new scars. I wish I would have just been happy with the skin I once had. I don't know if my skin will ever get back to that point and I'm scarred to try anything else.

Reviewed on May 4, 2010

I had my first treatment yesterday morning. The whole process was pretty painless, more uncomfortable than anything else. Felt like a strong wind blowing sand/grit on my face. Immediately after, and for the remainder of the day, I looked like I had a bad sunburn. It did not itch, burn, or hurt. Today, I am barely pink. No swelling. No pain. No nothing! My skin is a bit dry/tough, that's it...I'm beginning to wonder if it was worth my time and money. Hope to peel soon...and hope to see some sort of improvement...I'm sceduled for two more treatments...We'll see...