Physician's Formula Le Velvet Film Makeup reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Physician's Formula

Octisalate (5.0%), Titanium Dioxide (23.25% ave).

Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax), Ceresin, Ozokerite, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Reviewed on October 17, 2011

I love this makeup! It's a thick "all in one" type foundation + concealer. It has a powdery finish but I still use powder to set it so it doesn't run. You are supposed to buy the compact (~$4) and then buy refills for your skin tone (~$5 at [link removed]).

For a natural look I use it to spot conceal after moisturizing, then I apply a thin layer of powder to my whole face. If I'm going out in the evening I will put a layer of it on my whole face (but carefully because it's thick!). Make sure you moisturize well, just like with any foundation, or it will settle into your lines and accentuate the flakes on your skin :(

Make absolutely sure you wash the little sponge that comes with it, otherwise you are just rubbing bacteria on your face, and that WILL make you break out!