Physician's Formula Le Velvet Film Makeup

(based on 1 reviews)

Recommended by 100% of visitors

Average price: $5.50

Brand: Physician's Formula

Octisalate (5.0%), Titanium Dioxide (23.25% ave).

Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax), Ceresin, Ozokerite, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Propylparaben, Butylparaben.

Member reviews

By on

I love this makeup! It's a thick "all in one" type foundation + concealer. It has a powdery finish but I still use powder to set it so it doesn't run. You are supposed to buy the compact (~$4) and then buy refills for your skin tone (~$5 at [link removed]).

For a natural look I use it to spot conceal after moisturizing, then I apply a thin layer of powder to my whole face. If I'm going out in the evening I will put a layer of it on my whole face (but carefully because it's thick!). Make sure you moisturize well, just like with any foundation, or it will settle into your lines and accentuate the flakes on your skin :(

Make absolutely sure you wash the little sponge that comes with it, otherwise you are just rubbing bacteria on your face, and that WILL make you break out!

Pros

• Covers flaws, corrects skin tone, lasts all day, doesn't make me break out, low price, plus it's SPF 15!

Cons

• Can go on a little too thick if you are not careful!
  • Not many shades to choose from.
  • moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 5.5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.