Phisohex Cleanser reviews

4.2/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Phisohex

Hexachlorophene (hexachlorophene).

Entsufon Sodium, Petrolatum, Polyethylene Glycols, Sodium Benzoate, Water, Hydrochloric Acid.

See no change
Reviewed on June 5, 2013

I have acne around my nose area, and i've gone on and off this product because well it doesn't work for me for some reason. I have oily-combination skin. Can someone please tell me why this product doesn't work on my face??

Reviewed on October 29, 2012

Acne was a bit of a on and off thing for me before this, I could feel them coming on but after starting to use this I have had no new acne form and my back acne is clearing up as well.

I believe that this is much more effective for people with oily skin as it kills off the bacteria that feed on the oil.

I have heard about bacterial resistance, so I guess that is something to keep in mind.

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

A good cleanser to use if you have severe acne.

Reviewed on April 2, 2010

It's an alright cleanser, but I might use something else next time, because it's main ingredient is 'triclosan'. Triclosan can make bacteria resistant.