Phisoderm Deep Cleaning Cleanser for Sensitive Skin reviews

4.9/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: Phisoderm

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Disodium Ricinoleamido MEA Sulfosuccinate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Matricaria), Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine.

Reviewed on February 22, 2011

This product is great! I've tried so many different cleansers, over the years, but I always come back to pHisoderm! Though I really didn't start using it full time until a month ago, this is the only cleanser that doesn't dry out or irritate my face (and I have severely sensitive skin). I use it both morning and night (3 pumps per use), and I have yet to encounter a problem with it.

It really doesn't look like the picture does anymore though. pHisoderm has changed this product back to their original formula, and the product now comes in a different looking bottle.

It's cheap, very gentle, and super effective. I recommenced pHisoderm for anyone out there, with sensitive skin, looking for a new and/or gentler cleanser.

Reviewed on April 17, 2010

Investigate the product and read all you can about it and then ask your dermatologist if this product will help your skin and body reach its ph balance. This is an old product and can work if and when you determine what can irratate your skin. Not all products are good for everybody.

I give it a thrumbs up.

Reviewed on January 20, 2009

I am writing about the foam wash, which isn't on this site.

Phisoderm seems to be a very good product, but it's so hard to find. The first results are great. It has hyaluronic acid, which, I learned in biochem class, helps to regenerate cells.

It's comparable to cetaphil, and yea, sadly they both stop working after a while, and you have to move onto another product.

Reviewed on July 19, 2008

I use this everyday. I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. I have young looking skin, and I try to take care of my face as long as possible, and this product is the best.

Reviewed on July 17, 2008

like they say: wash, rinse, repeat.. and it really works! try try try you'll never know until you try but you have to be willing to do it

Reviewed on February 28, 2008

I just found what they claim to be "brought back"! It has a different look, but I think that it's it. I'm ordering tonight.

Chattanooga Distributing

[link removed]

Reviewed on July 10, 2007

Buy this product. It works very very well.

Reviewed on July 2, 2007

I like this product a lot. It's great for the price. I do like something a little stronger for the summer breakouts.