Philosophy On A Clear Day Botanical Blemish Cream reviews

2.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Philosophy

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on June 16, 2011

I could be wearing this moisturizer or plain sunscreen and it feels the same. It's awfully sticky esp when I don't wash it off my hands right away.

Anonymous
Reviewed on August 7, 2008

It just wasn't worth the money. I got the Sephora brand $8 cleanser instead. It's blue, which is a little weird, but worked a ton better.

Myranda, Texas
Reviewed on August 29, 2007

I've been switching and searching products for years now, so I know what works for me (and not much has!)and what doesn't. Unfortunately, every time I applied this product(which states to use it before bedtime) my skin felt sticky -even in the morning upon waking. It did nothing for my acne and it caused me to brake out so I stopped using it. Overall, not a good product, but I just used the Neutrogena Facial Peel minutes ago and my skin looks great!