Philosophy On A Clear Day Blemish Gel for Adult Acne reviews

4.1/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Philosophy

Salicylic Acid (1%).

Water, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Squalane, Lecithin, Oligopeptide-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, PPG-12/Smdi Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, O-Cymen-5-Ol.

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on December 24, 2009

Perfect for those who want to wear something to kill their acne 24/7. All those harsh chemical products in stores, this is a great alternative to them. I was worried if I dabbed some during the day and night, it would dry my skin out way too much. It hasn't at all, every product I've used does that eventually. I'm very impressed, and highly recommend.

FeeBee, Uk
Reviewed on November 9, 2009

I really have tried every lotion n potion out there and nothing has worked like this stuff. Think the difference is this uses sulfur and salicylic acid instead of benzyl peroxide so u get the drying out without the burning or the redness. I have very sensitive skin but this stuff was great. I applied once a day but u can apply up to 3x daily. I used it in conjunction with the foam facial cleanser and the retinol lotion. I also used hope in a jar moisturiser. Great products all round! Just difficult to get hold of in UK.

I bought the spot treatment whilst in the US. Not sure how much I paid but it was well worth it!

Elena, Florida
Reviewed on February 17, 2009

I really love this product. Some people say they have not seen the best results, but it definitely worked for me. I use a lot of the Philosophy line, though, so maybe this works best when used with other products of its brand. I use the "purity made simple" cleanser, then the spot treatment, and then the "hope in a bottle" moisturizer. This has been the only thing to really clear up my face after searching for years!

Reviewed on August 8, 2008

It works. It's cheap (at the location near me, anyway). I fully recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed on February 16, 2008

it seemed like it was actually making a difference, but i woke up with just as bad, if not worse, acne than i had the night before

srt4, fort worth
Reviewed on December 12, 2007

I was expecting much more. I paid $80.00 for a 4 pc acne kit which included this blemish gel.