Philosophy Help Me Retinol Night Treatment reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Philosophy

Philosophy Help Me Retinol Night Treatment

Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, emulsfying wax, glycerin, c10-30 cholesterol / lanosterol esters, cetyl ricinoleate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, cyclomethicone, retinol , tocopherol acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, acrylates copolymer, stearic acid, peg-10 soya sterol, phenoxyethanol, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylparaben, triethanolamine, disodium edta, bisabolol, bht.

It's helpful.
Reviewed on May 29, 2015

This worked pretty nicely. For the price, it may or may not be worthwhile. Didn't have any negative side effects, wasn't very drying, did seem reduce pimples/clogged pores. Doesn't leave any weird residue on skin. I only purchased it once. Have been using products from Skoah since then which are about the same price and equally effective but last much, much longer. If I hadn't found Skoah I would probably have repurchased the Help Me. It's a good product. It's not a cure-all but it really does help.

Reviewed on June 1, 2010

I've used many things - botanical products for acne (Yonka Creme 15), AHAs, Salicylic Acid, prescriptions (Clyndamycin) - NOTHING WORKED.

I used this and the first morning I immediately noticed that my bumps had been reduced and that my skin didn't have any new acne.

My acne generally is some red pimples, but mostly whiteheads under the surface.