Page 5 of Phillips Milk of Magnesia reviews

4.4/5 - 50 reviews

Brand: Phillips

Magnesium Hydroxide 1.

Purified Water, Sodium Hypochlorite.

Reviewed on June 21, 2009

I only use it on my nose which is the only super oily part of my skin.

Reviewed on June 13, 2009

I've had horrible, moderately severe acne for 5 years. Nothing has worked: overthecounter stuff, benzoyl peroxide, salycylic acid, proactive, lemon juice, aloe vera gel, hydrogen peroxide,... you get the picture. So I was skeptical when I heard about putting a laxative on as a mask, but I saw a HUGE difference after about 3 days. I'm now about 99% acne free after just a week of use! Milk of magnesia is my holy grail!

Reviewed on June 12, 2009

I was doing research on how milk causes acne and came across how milk of magnesia fights against acne. So I started my research...every review I read was positive. After work, I stopped by the local drugstore and picked up a bottle and tried it that night. I applied two layers all over my face and slept with it on. The next morning I saw a huge difference. My face felt drier..usually when I wake up it feels oily. The acne on my face was definitely smaller and the one pimple that hurt like crazy the day before did not hurt!

For the last week I have been sleeping with two coats of it on my face. Before going to work I apply a thin coat over my face cream and sunblock. I have not had a single new breakout (cross fingers).

My acne is seasonal...I only get it in the summer. My face isn't filled, but I do get two or three huge whiteheads or cystic ones at a time. When I started using the MOM I had two and now they are pretty flat..within 4 days of use.

TRY THIS!

Reviewed on May 28, 2009

This stuff works as well as anything you will ever find. It is great.

Reviewed on May 26, 2009

IT WORKS GREAT. dab a bit on let dry for about 10-20 minutes, wash off. very simple rightt? make sure to use on without mint or whateever flavors:P

Reviewed on May 14, 2009

this stuff really works, its probably the best that i have tried to get rid of redness and scar spots....you just dab some of this on with a soaked cotton ball, on your whole face or just for spots doesnt matter...leave it on for like 10-20 minutes, wash it off..then wala!..i saw a huge change after one day and even more after 1 week..

i started using this after i read it somewhere that it helps rosacea and quit my daily routine of benzaclin (which stopped working for me)..however i did continue using retin-a but i dont think that makes much of a difference...this stuff works wonders for my oily skin and does not make my skin dry and flaky at all..i dont know how it works for normal to dry skin though...

Reviewed on April 9, 2009

i've only been using the stuff for about 3 days, but i used to have really oily skin, but now not so much. the only problem seems to be white streaks but i just put another layer of lotion on my face and the white streaks disappear.

Reviewed on February 15, 2009

i used this on my back and chest acne last night, it got a lot better.

Reviewed on August 16, 2008

The pros definitely out-weigh the cons. I swear by Milk of Magnesia. Great to use right before you go to sleep, but don't leave it on all night. Keep in on for about 10-20 minutes.