Peter Thomas Roth Gentle Complexion Correction Pads reviews

2/5 - 1 review

Brand: Peter Thomas Roth

Salicylic Acid 0.5%.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Arginine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Fragrance (Parfum).

Reviewed on November 12, 2011

I actually got the gentle version of these pads after a SA at Sephora highly recommened them to me. I find them to irritate my skin and leave my face sticky. They do smell very nice considering what type of product this is but maybe the fragrance is what's causing the irritation? Also, each pad is just drenched in the product and I personally think the packaging is cheap for $36.00. Overall, I'd say no change in my complexion and no repurchase. I do hate to waste money so I gave them to my mom, she says their nice for after a work out.