Peter Thomas Roth Clini-Matte All Day Oil-Control SPF 20 reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Peter Thomas Roth

Octinoxate 7.5%, Avobenzone 2.0%.

Trisiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Purified Water, Glycerin, C12- 14 Pareth-12, Butylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Extract, Dimethicone, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Oneothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Sorbitol, Squalane, Yeast Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glucosamine HCI, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Peter Thomas Roth Clini-Matte All Day Oil-Control SPF 20 1.7 fl oz NEW
updated: 09/18/2014 01:07 UTC

Very effective product! Highly recommended!
Reviewed on August 25, 2013

I have oily/combination skin and ever since I turned 30 I started having more breakouts! This product is great bc it hydrates my dry skin areas (cheeks) while absorbing excess oil in my t-zone and problem areas. Just started using it but I love how creamy it feels for a mattifier; my skin has already improved with just a few uses! My blemishes are fading and my skin looks more even. I highly recommend this product!

Reviewed on March 26, 2012

Works for about 6 hours, Its great Spf 20, and wont clog pores and minimizes pore appearance. It is a great product. I would reccommend this to any one with acne prone skin.