Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Perricone MD

Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Citric Acid, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, L-Tyrosine, Parfum, Laureth-7, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Thioctic Acid, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugeno.

Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer and Moisturizer with Tint
Reviewed on June 24, 2016

I have been using the Acne.org Regimen for almost 6 years now and still have awesome results. I tried everything to cleanup my acne since I was in middle school, I am now 34, and nothing worked. It was only years later and sadly many scars later that I finally found the one treatment that worked on my very sensitive skin - the Acne.org Complete Regimen. I recently moved to South Texas from Seattle, WA and found my face extremely dry making me look older. I tried Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer and Moisturizer with Tint with great hesitation when the moisturizer from the regimen was not enough and they worked great. My skin never broke out and I have been using the product for about a month now. It goes on smoothly and is so extremely light weight that you don't even feel it on your skin. A tiny amount of either moisturizer goes a long way and the 2oz size will last you months. I also like the tint because it has SPF 30 included as well. It's a bit pricey, but very much worth the investment if you have very sensitive skin. My definition of sensitive skin: Any topical about 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide burned my skin and caused extreme pealing. If I'm not careful applying regular body moisturizer and get any on my face I will breakout in that area. If I don't wash my hands after apply regular body moisturizer and touch my face I will breakout in that area.