PCA skin Clearskin reviews

2.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: PCA skin

PCA skin Clearskin

Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Algae Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Allantoin, Wheat Amino Acids, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Urea, Triethanolamine, Colloidal Sulfur, Methylparaben.

PCA SKIN pHaze 18 Clearskin, 1.7 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 15:12 UTC

PCA skin Clearskin

Clogged my pores...not a happy camper
Reviewed on March 12, 2014

Unfortunately I think this was the culprit of causing some serious clogged pores that have been taking me weeks to clear up. I started Spironolactone to clear my hormonal acne, which is has. But started using this this before I started Spiro and 3-4 weeks in tons of clogged pores surfaced. Taking forever to recorrect. Upset I used it, but lesson learned. Sticking with Cerave moisturizer

ashley, New Jersey
Reviewed on August 22, 2011

You see the results fast when you use this. You can gradually see the results and your acne decreasing.

I use this product after I wash my face. It works great.