Payot Pate Grise reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Payot

Payot Pate Grise

Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Talc, Zinc Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Aqua (Water), Ichthammol, Sodium Shale Oil Sulfonate.

French gift
Reviewed on February 24, 2017

I didn't see this on the website and I wanted to add a review. It's a french brand and cost anywhere from $12-$20 at the moment on amazon. I was given this as a gift from a friend and I have never had anything work better as a spot treatment. It boasts having shale in it, and I am not sure what that does exactly...but I've also read other rave reviews. I've had at least two cysts that probably lasted 2-3 days less than usual, and regular pimples disappear overnight. Just though I'd share. It's a decent size for how little you need to use. I'm sure it could be used in cluster breakout areas as well