Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid

Methylpropanediol, salicylic acid, green tea, BHA (beta hydroxy acid).

Other Ingredients:
Water, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol (slip agents/penetration enhancers), Salicylic Acid (beta hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (anti-irritant/antioxidant), Polysorbate-20 (solubolizing agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH balancer), Tetrasodium EDTA (chelating agent).

Great Product!
Reviewed on November 11, 2014

I've spent countless dollars on products promising results, but nothing has compared to Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid. My skin is dry, acne-prone, pigmented, and sensitive, and so I had hesitations about using a BHA product... I have been using this product for a little over two weeks and can already see a difference! My skin's texture is better, blemishes are practically non-existent, and my problem with blackheads is getting better! Since it is an Exfoliant, I did experience some peeling at first; maybe for the first two or three days places on my face would peel (kind of how a very mild sunburn would peel). But after the initial "purging" my skin really has improved! I use this product every night after my facial cleanser, and then apply my moisturizer. I would definitely recommend this BHA product!