Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Ultra-Sheer Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30 reviews

3/5 - 1 review

Brand: Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Ultra-Sheer Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Oxybenzone (4%), Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (7%), Octocrylene (2%).

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Superoxide Dismutase, Adenosine, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Boerhavia diffusa Root Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Panthenol, Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Ultra-Sheer Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Ultra-Sheer Daily Defense SPF 30 Oil-Free Moisturizer with Antioxidants for Oily Skin - 2 oz
updated: 01/19/2038 03:14 UTC

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Ultra-Sheer Daily Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30

First impressions - a good product.
Reviewed on May 2, 2016

I purchased a sample of this product and only used it for a few days so can't say how it would fair in the long term. However, based on my experience I am tempted to repurchase.

I have sensitive very oily skin with mild/moderate acne and rosacea. This sunscreen absorbed easily into my skin, didn't cause me any irritation and funnily enough, even seemed to calm my usual redness. The mattifying effect also worked wonders on my skin.

I really didn't think my skin was going to agree with this product so I was pleasantly surprised. The reason I only give it 3 stars is because I didn't use the product for long enough to be able to comment on its efficacy in the long term.