Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Moisture Gel reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Moisture Gel

Water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, laminaria saccharina (seaweed) extract, camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, phenyl trimethicone, dimethicone, bis-phenylpropyl dimethicone, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, sodium hyaluronate, phospholipids, superoxide dismutase, isohexadecane, panthenol, propylene glycol, sodium carbomer, sodium acrylate/acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, polysorbate 80, hydroxyethylcellulose, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben.

Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Moisture Gel

Great lightweight moisturizer with beneficial ingredients
Reviewed on November 30, 2014

I like using this when I need extra hydration. My skin is oily and very finicky when it comes to moisturizers.

What I like about this one is that it doesn't break me out, and absorbs quickly into the skin. It is silicone based so if you are sensitive to silicones I wouldn't recommend it to you. Although if you're sensitive to fatty alcohols this is a good option because it's formulated without them.

It contains a good amount of antioxidants and anti irritants which is nice. I also use it as a primer sometimes because of the silicone content. It doesn't contain any fragrance and dye in it which is important to me because my skin is very sensitive to fragrance.

My biggest issue with it is the price and size of it. But as I've continued to use it I've found that it lasts a very long time because I only need the smallest amount every time I use it. Plus I don't have to pay full price on it as long as I purchase it when Paulas choice is having a sale which happens quite often.