Paula's Choice RESIST Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% AHA reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Paula's Choice

Paula's Choice RESIST Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% AHA

Vitis vinifera, green tea, Ulmus fulva bark extract, slippery elm bark, glycerin, antioxidant, vitamin C, licorice extract, borage seed extract, chamomile, Boerhavia diffusa root extract, glycolic acid, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Borago officinalis extract, Avena sativa, grape seed extract, Lamium album flower extract, anti-irritant, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, white nettle, AHA, allantoin, Camellia sinensis, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Salix nigra (willow) bark extract, burdock root, willow bark.

Other Ingredients:
Water, Methylpropanediol (slip agent/penetration enhancer), Glycolic Acid (alpha hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (water-binding agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (vitamin C/antioxidant), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (anti-irritants), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (antioxidant),Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract (anti-irritants), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Extract, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract (antioxidants), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (anti-irritant), Lamium Album (White Nettle) Flower Extract (antioxidant), Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Fulva (Slippery Elm) Bark Extract (anti-irritants), Glycerin (skin-identical ingredient), Allantoin (anti-irritant) Propylene Glycol (solvent), Tetrasodium EDTA (chelating agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).

Best. Decision. Ever.
Reviewed on December 22, 2016

I bought samples of a bunch of Paula's Choice products before committing because of the price. I knew I had to get the aha and it's easily the best money I spend on myself.

It's non-irritating on my generally oily, cystic acne prone skin. I've started out slowly with an 8% gel and have worked my way up. I use this three times a week right now and literally look forward to my scheduled days because of how great my skin looks and feels. Any zits I get last no time at all and my skin is already evening out in terms of tone. Love love love.

Anonymous, LA
Reviewed on May 22, 2011

aha is by far the best acne treatment if you have mild-moderate acne. you're supposed to use this 1-2x/week but i use it every other day now. the first time i used it i washed it off after 15 minutes - did nothing. 2nd time i left it on overnight. looked in the mirror in the morning and was literally yelling "WOW WOW WOW OMG!" only product that ever made me do that. it looked like i had just gotten the results of a full glycolic peel without the week of redness and peeling. after that i haven't seen too much improvement...weird. still highly recommended. i might stop using it in summer though.

Reviewed on March 23, 2011

I have used this liquid for a few weeks now and my skin is so much softer! I use Differin at night and this product makes my skin flake a lot. I had a thick layer of dead skin cells (yieks!). But since I've been using the 10% AHA the flakes are gone. You can rub your dead skin cells of in the shower and your skin feels nice and soft again.