Paula's Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Paula's Choice

Key Ingredients:
Niacinamide, adenosine , antioxidant, vitamin C, Boerhavia diffusa root extract, glycerin, glucose, epigallocatechin gallate, cell-communicating ingredients, lactoperoxidase, sodium ascorbyl phosphate.

Other Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone slip agent), Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate (thickening/skin-conditioning agent), Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer (silicone texture enhancer), Glycerin (skin-identical/repairing ingredient), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (stabilized vitamin C), Cetyl Alcohol (thickener), Niacinamide (cell-communicating ingredient), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate (thickeners), Polysilicone-11 (film-forming agent), Adenosine (cell-communicating ingredient), Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidant), Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase (skin-clearing agents), Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract (plant extract/antioxidant), Xanthan Gum (binding agent/emulsifier), Glucose (skin-identical/repairing ingredient), Ceteareth-20 (solubilizing agent), Decyl Glucoside (emulsifier), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).

No complaints
Reviewed on June 16, 2014

Used this product for a couple of months. The price of a large bottle is absolutely ridiculous though - I purchased 3 small testers which weighed out at more than a bigger bottle and saved myself a considerable amount of money. For those who want to do this, I recommend doing the same.

I have combination oily skin, oils and gels break me out. This is nice, it does reduce redness and makes the skin look healthier and clearer, not to a huge extent but nicely. It works as a good base under makeup and can be applied at night time. Most importantly, it hasn't broke me out. I think you would have to apply a lot of the product to develop spots.

Reviewed on August 14, 2011

I have used this product for a week now and I like it so far! I have oily skin but it sinks in really fast. I will review this product again in a couple of weeks to tell if it works for my red marks and blotchiness.

by TerrificOnion on 04/13/2014 19:40
Do you still use this product?