Paula's Choice Calm Redness Relief 1% BHA Lotion Exfoliant reviews

1/5 - 1 review

Brand: Paula's Choice

Salicylic Acid (1%).

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Willow Herb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Lauric Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

Paula's Choice Calm Redness Relief 1% BHA Lotion Exfoliant

Paula's Choice Calm Redness Relief 1% BHA Lotion Salicylic Acid Exfoliant with Green Tea and Willow Herb for Sensitive Skin - 3.3 oz
updated: 01/19/2038 03:14 UTC

Didn't work for me
Reviewed on April 27, 2016

Used this product daily for a month. I had a bad breakout in the 2nd - 3rd week and thought this was my skin "purging". It seemed to subside in the 4th week but there was no improvement in my skin whatsoever. Still had blackheads and new ones had formed during the time I was using the lotion, my skin was still red and uneven, and now to add to the old scars that I had hoped the BHA would work on, I had a load more.

It was an absolute waste of time and money. PC did offer me a refund if I returned the product at my own expense within 30 days but I decided to persevere with it for the full month, by which time the offer of a refund was shortly due to expire.