Page 2 of Patricia Wexler M.D. Anti-Acne Starter Kit reviews

4.3/5 - 16 reviews

Brand: Patricia Wexler M.D.

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on January 26, 2009

The bottom line is that this stuff works. It's very expensive though. However if you wake up one day and literally half your face is covered in cystic acne and your face hurts to talk, you will gladly pay the money to buy these acne products because they will work. It took a few months to really work for me and clear up my face and now I only get 10% of the acne I used to and that's only when I don't use the glyco peel at night or during that time of the month. The spot treatment doesn't really work, just dries out the skin but one of the best products is the skin brightener lotion. AMAZING stuff! Definately worth the price. It's the only moisturizer I have used that hydrated my face without making it oily. Plus I see the results of faded acne scars.

Reviewed on November 18, 2008

I am 22 years old and have been struggling with pretty severe acne since I was 15. I have tried everything from Proactiv to prescription meds, and even tried birth control to heal up my acne....NOTHING worked! I decided to try Wexler's anti-acne started kit because of the 100% money back guarantee and needless to say...i didn't get my money back! This is the ONLY product that has cleared up my acne!!!! It took about a month to REALLY start seeing results, but i have been on it for 3 months now and my acne is 85% disappeared!!!! Now I'm gonna try to start using it on my back acne & hopefully I'll get the same results!!!! Thanks Dr. Wexler :)

Reviewed on October 7, 2008

I've been using this system for months. The products feel wonderful on your skin and any patches of acne go away, albeit not very quickly. Large pimples, however, are completely unaffected, even with the benzoyl peroxide spot treatment. It's also incredibly expensive, almost prohibitively. It's still a good product, though.

Reviewed on June 17, 2008

I have used Proactive, Murad, most over the counter acne solutions, have had spa treatments twice a month and have taken every piece of advice that anyone has ever offered. I started to see and feel a difference in my skin after three days of the starter kit. I ended up buying a lot of the full sized bottles at a sale price, plus I had a coupon from a survey. It works, and it's guaranteed!

Reviewed on April 15, 2008

This is the best line of acne products i have ever used (and i have used pretty much everything!) The best part is the glyco peel. it burns a little but it makes your skin look and feel amazing! zits just disappear! in addition to clearing up my skin, all of my scars are starting to fade. i never thought a product without benzoyl peroxide would ever work, but this one does!

Reviewed on March 20, 2008

I have been using Proactiv for four years. I am 44 years old, and continue to struggle with acne. I began getting dry, though, on Proactiv over this past winter, and I decided to try the Wexler line. I was prepared to not have it work, as nothing else by Proactiv worked on my skin in the past. Amazingly, my skin became baby soft and smooth, with no sign of breakouts. This system uses no benzyol peroxide, only salyclic acid and other antiaging ingredients. I was very impressed overall.