Page 5 of PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) Aquagel reviews

4.3/5 - 235 reviews

Brand: PanOxyl

Benzoyl peroxide (10%).

Aqueous base, which had bacteriostatic, keratolytic, sebostatic properties.

Reviewed on December 11, 2009

I've been searching for the most effective product andi foung out in a pharmaceutical book that the the dermatoloists recomment this product. I bought it in a drug store and the price was quite reasonable. The first time i use it after a couple of hours it will tighten your skin! I used it every morning and before going to bed! I guaranteed that panoxyl will help you to wash away those acne! buy it!

Reviewed on December 10, 2009

i used Panoxyl 5% bar soap, Eskinol cleanser (cucumber) and Panoxyl 10 % gel. I washed my face twice a day with Panoxyl bar soap and Eskinol for cleansing/toning my face. I used the Panoxyl at night after cleansing my face. If u are uncomfortable with Panoxyl 10% gel u may use the Panoxyl cream 4%.

Reviewed on December 8, 2009

if you have tried everything else and had no luck try Panoxyl! I used the 2.5% and even thhats amazing!

Reviewed on November 24, 2009

This is amazing stuff!! It works so fast at clearing up spots and acne. Certainly does dry the skin so moisturiser is a must but a small price to pay to clear zits. I have tried many and never found a more effective cream. It was quite expensive here in New Zealand, around $26 for the tube. TRY THIS!!! :-)

Reviewed on November 24, 2009

I bought this gel as a last resort before going to see a doctor who probly would've prescribed me anti biotics (risk of long term liver damage, no thanks), Panoxyl 10 cost me £3.49 from loyds pharmacy, After the first application I could clearly see the cream working after a few hours, The redness had died down alot, The real results come after about 2-6 weeks of usage, skin hardly breaks out (still the odd White head) which goes after about 2 days of use, the gel is amazing, I wouldent be without it in my morning and night face wash routine, Its given me back that lost confidence, and a clear spot free face, However in the first few weeks of use I had extremely dry flakey skin (benzoyl peroixde based gel, Drys skin, removes excess sebum oil, And oxygenates pores, spot causing bacteria can't live or breed in an oxygenated enviroment, which means no breakouts) for the dryness I drank alot of water to keep face moisturiserised, also water clears skin, I defo recomend panoxyl 10, mike.

Reviewed on November 23, 2009

Buy this product !!! It's better than proactive or any prescription acne product I've ever used. If you struggle with acne this is great. Just use a light moisturizing lotion like Cetaphil.

Reviewed on November 5, 2009

It Will Help You, But If You Want A Long term Solution Look Into Something Else. Plus Once You Use It For Awhile It Doesnt Work Very well Anymore.

***Important! Leave It On for 2 Mins At Least. It Will Dry Out the Skin But it Is the Only Way it Will really Work.

Reviewed on October 29, 2009

Amazing product, certainly best acne face wash I've ever come across over 15 years of problem skin. You only need to use a small amount each time, it really does clear away the dirt leaving you feeling fresh and revitalised. I would certainly recommend trying this product. 10/10