Page 5 of PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) Aquagel reviews

4.3/5 - 231 reviews

Brand: PanOxyl

10% Benzoyl peroxide.

Aqueous base, which had bacteriostatic, keratolytic, sebostatic properties.

Reviewed on November 24, 2009

I bought this gel as a last resort before going to see a doctor who probly would've prescribed me anti biotics (risk of long term liver damage, no thanks), Panoxyl 10 cost me £3.49 from loyds pharmacy, After the first application I could clearly see the cream working after a few hours, The redness had died down alot, The real results come after about 2-6 weeks of usage, skin hardly breaks out (still the odd White head) which goes after about 2 days of use, the gel is amazing, I wouldent be without it in my morning and night face wash routine, Its given me back that lost confidence, and a clear spot free face, However in the first few weeks of use I had extremely dry flakey skin (benzoyl peroixde based gel, Drys skin, removes excess sebum oil, And oxygenates pores, spot causing bacteria can't live or breed in an oxygenated enviroment, which means no breakouts) for the dryness I drank alot of water to keep face moisturiserised, also water clears skin, I defo recomend panoxyl 10, mike.

Reviewed on November 23, 2009

Buy this product !!! It's better than proactive or any prescription acne product I've ever used. If you struggle with acne this is great. Just use a light moisturizing lotion like Cetaphil.

Reviewed on November 5, 2009

It Will Help You, But If You Want A Long term Solution Look Into Something Else. Plus Once You Use It For Awhile It Doesnt Work Very well Anymore.

***Important! Leave It On for 2 Mins At Least. It Will Dry Out the Skin But it Is the Only Way it Will really Work.

Reviewed on October 29, 2009

Amazing product, certainly best acne face wash I've ever come across over 15 years of problem skin. You only need to use a small amount each time, it really does clear away the dirt leaving you feeling fresh and revitalised. I would certainly recommend trying this product. 10/10

Reviewed on October 23, 2009

Works well for the price. Don't start using 10% right away.

Reviewed on October 23, 2009

This stuff works 99% of the time and works GOOD. I would suggest it from mild to severe

Reviewed on October 22, 2009

It works. I have very oily skin, congested, acne-prone, not sensitive, very fair. I am a 24 year old female.

Reviewed on October 21, 2009

It certainly has a positive affect on the skin, giving it a smoother appearance as well as minimising and clearing spots and keeping them at bay.

I would never stop using it as its almost like a miracle cure and I'm surprised it's not been hijacked by some big company and sold as such for a great deal more!

Comes in 3 strengths - 2.5, 5 and 10%. I have used the 5% one for months and swear by it and just started on the 10% but may go back to 5% if it's too harsh. Start on the low and increase to what your skin can handle. One of them MUST work - it's amazing. Good luck!