Page 4 of PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) Aquagel reviews

4.3/5 - 235 reviews

Brand: PanOxyl

Benzoyl peroxide (10%).

Aqueous base, which had bacteriostatic, keratolytic, sebostatic properties.

Reviewed on October 4, 2010

I really like this product. I'm 15 and I've struggled with moderate acne since I was about 10. I've literally tried everything out there. I used to use 5% Benzac Ac but didn't find it helped much... My friend reccomended Panoxyl 10% to me and gave me her old tube for a trial. I find it works pretty well! It's super fast at drying up pimples. One bad thing about Panoxyl is that it can leave you with purpleish acne marks/scars....

This product hasn't yet cleared up my acne but it's certainly improved it! I've been using it for about a week now..

I'd say if you've got moderate to severe acne, give Panoxyl 10% a try! But make sure you follow it up with a good moisturizer!

Reviewed on September 29, 2010

i baught this cause my acne is quite bad and now im starting to see really bad back acne for about 3 years and quite mild face acne but has gotten worse in the past year on my jaw line i used this product and it stoped acne forming on my face and back straight away but i think it is way too harsh on the face im now starting Accutane next week i hope this works for me so i can stop messing around with cleansers treatments and different medication wish me luck and ****** this product does work to stop acne forming but it wont work forever unless you use it all the time please test it in a small area before using it because if your like me your skin will get really inflammed and start to peel

Reviewed on September 6, 2010

I would recommend this to everyone that's still looking for skin regimen with lasting results. *AND ESPECIALLY TEENAGERS* Wish I knew about it my teen years. Anyhow, why pay $20+ on meds for skin when you can pay $8.

Reviewed on July 4, 2010

It helps but i wouldnt use again

it made my skin really dry and tight you have to use a thick moisturiser to get moisture back into your skin then i found i would get pimples again because i was using too much moisturiser

I put no to recommending because there were too many cons to pros but everyones different some people have had great sucess with it

Reviewed on April 17, 2010

I applied this before bed one evening, by the morning the spots had pretty much dried up. I applied this the next evening and by the morning all my spots had gone!! I am amazed - i had tried everything, from BC, countless lotions and potions, and my hormonal acne on my chin and jawline never went away and just seemed to keep getting worse. After just 2 days of applying panoxyl, all my spots are gone!!!! I bought the 10%, it is very drying, bt just apply moisturiser and you'll be fine. Its so cheap and can be bought over the counter, so just give it ago, you might be amazed like me!! P.S since applying i have had no new pimples whatsoever,where before i was getting 1-2 new ones per day!!!

Reviewed on April 12, 2010

The only thing that has ever worked on my skin was proactiv but i don't feel like paying that much. I figured that benzoyl peroxide was my best bet in treating my acne so i bought this cream at my mothers suggestion. I also realised that the toner used in proactiv is pretty much witch hazel so i use that in conjunction with the 10% gel and my skin looks amazing. I wash my face, apply witch hazel, then the gel and afterward moisterise and i honestly have near perfect skin accept for the scars which are slowly fading. I honestly used everything under the sun but this is the simplest, most inexpensive way. I also apply jojoba oil every couple of days because benzoyl peroxide does remove all, including good oils from your skin, and jojoba oil helps restore hydration and vitality. Try this it works!!!!!

Reviewed on March 21, 2010

Panoxyl is good, I find it has heped my acne alot. I used to be plastered in them. But now after using panoxyl for 3 WEEKS only.. I have clear skin.. eventhough my skin is now clear, i still apply the cream as it also works in prevention.. Hope this helped :)

Reviewed on March 17, 2010

I can only find the PanOxyl in the Foaming Wash. Where can I get the 10% gel. So far it looks like I have to send for it from England or New Zealand. I do notice that the PanOxyl wash has glycolic acid in, which is one of the best products for wrinkles you can use. So I am a little leary about using another brand of the 10% gel here in the states. They are only spot treatment size where the ones from other countries are for entire face preventive style. PanOxyl has made a difference for me in just one day and I need the wrinkle stuff since I'm 63.

Reviewed on January 28, 2010

Only use it if tea trea oil or other not so harsh acne treatments doesn't work on you.

Reviewed on January 6, 2010

I have used, and have been prescribed pretty much EVERYTHING that I could to try to rid of my moderately severe acne. My last try before Accutane was PanOxyl. I have been using PanOxyl 10% for the past 2 weeks and have had remarkable results. I actually stopped taking Solodyn, and using my Retin-A because I was sure PanOxyl was working for me. I don't recommend coming off of your prescription for this product. But I highly recommend this product. It is a must try. I have been on doxy, tetra, monodox, bactrim, retin-A, solodyn, triaz....and so on. This is the only thing that has stopped my cystic acne from spreading on my face. I no longer feel pimples coming on. You know that occasional stinging or itch you feel when you know another one is on its way. Well, I can actually feel this medicine heal from the inside out. I was already using the Triaz 6% facial cloths when I began using PanOxyl. I felt that uping the percentage of Benzoyl Peroxide to 10% would amp the results. Well lo and behold it worked! I was such an avid fan of salicylic acid til I learned the difference that Benzoly Peroxide can make on my face. Please please please try this product. Its a defintie God send. My face was really broken out around my jawline and cheeks were super red and inflamed. It almost looked as if I was getting a combo of acne and rosacea. But PanOxyl made the difference along with prayer. I prayed God would heal my face or would lead me to a product that would help rid me of heart breaking and traumatizing acne. I hope this is OUR cure. Be blessed and never give up hope.