Page 3 of PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) Aquagel reviews

4.3/5 - 235 reviews

Brand: PanOxyl

Benzoyl peroxide (10%).

Aqueous base, which had bacteriostatic, keratolytic, sebostatic properties.

Reviewed on September 18, 2011

BUY THIS PRODUCT! i have been suffering with acne for 12 years and this cream is really helping my self confidence and it can help yours 2! :)

Reviewed on June 8, 2011

Worked for a few days then I noticed loads of little spots on my forehead started to form, I carried on anyways because it did take away my big ones and my face was actually smoother than it had been a long time so I thought the little ones will go away if I continued. Sadly they are not gone and I still have them. I stopped using it for a few days now and they are still there, now along with my usual ones, I tried to put it on my big ones only (a dab) it just doesnt work anymore. So I threw it in the bin. My face is super dry, flaky and feels horrible. Did not like this product.

Reviewed on May 5, 2011

45 years acne: I have had 2 courses of Accutane, and was on antibiotics for years: both quietened it down, but still need Panoxyl. Now using nothing except Panoxyl gel; have used it and a predecessor Benoxyl for 40 years. For new users, suggest apply on Friday night at least two weeks before the big party. See how you are Saturday. Apply again Saturday night, and see how you are Sunday. Maybe skip Sunday night if your skin gets red. Maybe apply moisturiser (though I never do).

Reviewed on May 3, 2011

This worked great for the first few weeks even though it did burn. However, after three months it stopped working.

Reviewed on May 2, 2011

I've had moderate acne for 5 years and pro active didn't work at all. Panoxyl cleared me up pretty well but it always made me look red which i really embarrassing. Once you stop using it, the acne will come back. If I played baseball I would get badly sunburnt.. I don't recommend to people with sensitive skin like me. i'm now on accutane which I like better because it's a long-term solution.

Reviewed on April 27, 2011

I AM AN 18YR OLD MALE AND GENERALLY I ONLY HAVE ACNE ON MY CHIN AND SURROUNDING MOUTH AREA!! THIS TREATMENT HAS DEVESTATED THEPROGRESS OF WHICH I HAVE MADE THROUGHOUT THE PAST TWO YEARS....I USED THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE OF ITS SEMI-GOOD REVIEWS AND ALSOI AM DUE TO GO TO A WEDDING AT THE END OF THE WEEK.... FRACTFULLY I CANNOT BELIEVE I GOT TEMPTED BY THIS HYPE... AND DUE TO THIS "ACNE TREATMENT" I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE ATTENDING MY FAMILYS WEDDING DUE TO THE SERIOUS BURNING A REDNESS EFFECT THAT THIS TREATMENT GIVES!!! I AM DISCUSTED THAT THIS TREATMENT IS STILL ON SALE!!

Reviewed on April 23, 2011

I HAVE SUFFERED WITH ACNE FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS IS THE FASTEST, MOST EFFECTIVE AND CHEAPEST SPOT TREATMENT GOING YOU'D BE MAD NOT TO CHOOSE THIS PRODUCT. ALSO DRINK LOTS OF WATER TO CLEAR UP YOUR SKIN AND YOUR DRY SKIN. TRUST ME IT WORKS!!!

I PAID £3.50 FOR THIS BTW

Reviewed on March 21, 2011

ive on accutane 3 times, solodyn, doryx, sulfa u name it,, also benzaclyn, aczone, poisoning like crazy, untill i found the best product, very very affordable $11.00 wich worked from the very first wash.

only a docs appoinment with insurance 20 bucks plus prescription another 20 for a wash 20 for antibiotic and 20 for a topical cream do the math,, try it, trust me its the best product out there even for adult nodular acne, nothing has worked for me untill i found panoxyl 10% wash,,, wash my face in the am and once pm, only do it twice a day, a good acne prone skin sunscreen n thats all u need for clear skin,,, buy it

Reviewed on December 22, 2010

I use PanOxyl cream for about two weeks now, it really helped reduce inflammation on my skin and it helped with smoothing the surface. Works really well when used with Differin Cream, the Diffiren is applied at night, wil clean pores form deep down, but unfortunately makes ugly relatively large spots as it’s clearing the pore from deep down, the PanOxyl is the excellent in healing the spot and preventing new spots form forming. I apply in the morning after washing, and reapply on the larger spots about 4 hours later, it works really well for me

Reviewed on November 18, 2010

I used this stuff a few years back and ended up with chemical burns to my face, missed school over it and everything. Went to the doctor over the burns, she really was furious, I think she wrote to the company and everything.