Page 3 of PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) Gel reviews

4.3/5 - 228 reviews

10% Benzoyl peroxide.

Aqueous base, which had bacteriostatic, keratolytic, sebostatic properties.

Reviewed on March 21, 2011

ive on accutane 3 times, solodyn, doryx, sulfa u name it,, also benzaclyn, aczone, poisoning like crazy, untill i found the best product, very very affordable $11.00 wich worked from the very first wash.

only a docs appoinment with insurance 20 bucks plus prescription another 20 for a wash 20 for antibiotic and 20 for a topical cream do the math,, try it, trust me its the best product out there even for adult nodular acne, nothing has worked for me untill i found panoxyl 10% wash,,, wash my face in the am and once pm, only do it twice a day, a good acne prone skin sunscreen n thats all u need for clear skin,,, buy it

Reviewed on December 22, 2010

I use PanOxyl cream for about two weeks now, it really helped reduce inflammation on my skin and it helped with smoothing the surface. Works really well when used with Differin Cream, the Diffiren is applied at night, wil clean pores form deep down, but unfortunately makes ugly relatively large spots as it’s clearing the pore from deep down, the PanOxyl is the excellent in healing the spot and preventing new spots form forming. I apply in the morning after washing, and reapply on the larger spots about 4 hours later, it works really well for me

Reviewed on November 18, 2010

I used this stuff a few years back and ended up with chemical burns to my face, missed school over it and everything. Went to the doctor over the burns, she really was furious, I think she wrote to the company and everything.

Reviewed on October 4, 2010

I really like this product. I'm 15 and I've struggled with moderate acne since I was about 10. I've literally tried everything out there. I used to use 5% Benzac Ac but didn't find it helped much... My friend reccomended Panoxyl 10% to me and gave me her old tube for a trial. I find it works pretty well! It's super fast at drying up pimples. One bad thing about Panoxyl is that it can leave you with purpleish acne marks/scars....

This product hasn't yet cleared up my acne but it's certainly improved it! I've been using it for about a week now..

I'd say if you've got moderate to severe acne, give Panoxyl 10% a try! But make sure you follow it up with a good moisturizer!

Reviewed on September 29, 2010

i baught this cause my acne is quite bad and now im starting to see really bad back acne for about 3 years and quite mild face acne but has gotten worse in the past year on my jaw line i used this product and it stoped acne forming on my face and back straight away but i think it is way too harsh on the face im now starting Accutane next week i hope this works for me so i can stop messing around with cleansers treatments and different medication wish me luck and ****** this product does work to stop acne forming but it wont work forever unless you use it all the time please test it in a small area before using it because if your like me your skin will get really inflammed and start to peel

Reviewed on September 6, 2010

I would recommend this to everyone that's still looking for skin regimen with lasting results. *AND ESPECIALLY TEENAGERS* Wish I knew about it my teen years. Anyhow, why pay $20+ on meds for skin when you can pay $8.

Reviewed on July 4, 2010

It helps but i wouldnt use again

it made my skin really dry and tight you have to use a thick moisturiser to get moisture back into your skin then i found i would get pimples again because i was using too much moisturiser

I put no to recommending because there were too many cons to pros but everyones different some people have had great sucess with it

Reviewed on April 17, 2010

I applied this before bed one evening, by the morning the spots had pretty much dried up. I applied this the next evening and by the morning all my spots had gone!! I am amazed - i had tried everything, from BC, countless lotions and potions, and my hormonal acne on my chin and jawline never went away and just seemed to keep getting worse. After just 2 days of applying panoxyl, all my spots are gone!!!! I bought the 10%, it is very drying, bt just apply moisturiser and you'll be fine. Its so cheap and can be bought over the counter, so just give it ago, you might be amazed like me!! P.S since applying i have had no new pimples whatsoever,where before i was getting 1-2 new ones per day!!!

Reviewed on April 12, 2010

The only thing that has ever worked on my skin was proactiv but i don't feel like paying that much. I figured that benzoyl peroxide was my best bet in treating my acne so i bought this cream at my mothers suggestion. I also realised that the toner used in proactiv is pretty much witch hazel so i use that in conjunction with the 10% gel and my skin looks amazing. I wash my face, apply witch hazel, then the gel and afterward moisterise and i honestly have near perfect skin accept for the scars which are slowly fading. I honestly used everything under the sun but this is the simplest, most inexpensive way. I also apply jojoba oil every couple of days because benzoyl peroxide does remove all, including good oils from your skin, and jojoba oil helps restore hydration and vitality. Try this it works!!!!!

Reviewed on March 21, 2010

Panoxyl is good, I find it has heped my acne alot. I used to be plastered in them. But now after using panoxyl for 3 WEEKS only.. I have clear skin.. eventhough my skin is now clear, i still apply the cream as it also works in prevention.. Hope this helped :)