Page 2 of PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) Aquagel reviews

4.3/5 - 235 reviews

Brand: PanOxyl

Benzoyl peroxide (10%).

Aqueous base, which had bacteriostatic, keratolytic, sebostatic properties.

Reviewed on February 17, 2013

this product does not work. ive been using this product for about a year now, it did clear a bit of my acne up but thats it. if you have moderate+ acne this is a waste of time for you.

Reviewed on October 26, 2012

This is the best over the counter wash I've ever used! It clears, break outs and reginerates your skin...give you a beautiful glow!

Reviewed on September 18, 2012

It only took about 2-3 weeks to see a radical change. But to be honest it started to work on day 1!

When using it your skin does dry but I promise you that you can peel it off (only when ready). You can also apply the gel before you go to bed and then gently exfoliate in the morning (your skin will be softer if you use a topical cream afterwards on slightly moist skin).

I have really sensitive skin and used panoxyl 10%. On the first application your face will feel tingly and you will feel a slight twinge and stinging sensation.

In a nutshell this cream has changed my life!

Deffinately try it if you need a confidence boost!

Reviewed on June 17, 2012

I've been using this for about 5 months and my skin looks amazing! I had fairly bad acne before and now I have one spot on my entire face. My skin hasn't been this clear since I was about 12! Definitely the best product for acne by far. Starts to work after just a week and my skin was clear within 2 months. I use it once a day before bed. It's very drying so you will need to you a good moisturiser. I've been using Natural High night cream which is the best moisturiser I can find to use with bp gel over here in England. Definitely give this a go!

Reviewed on May 11, 2012

Basically I was 16 when I went to see my pharmacist about my acne, because it really annoyed me and effected my confidence in public. My pharmacist recommeded PanOxyl 5 to me and I was dubious at first after reading many reveiws saying that it causes dryness and redness of the skin, some even saying that it caused more spots to form. But I did try it and I was extreamly pleased with the results, the spots reduced in size within 4 week days which boosted my confidence greatly. Some spots do come back every now and again but not as frequently or ferrocious as with other products, and I have tried many.

I personally do not use moisteriser as I don't really need it but others may do so I recommend starting off with one.

Reviewed on March 17, 2012

Okay. Well ive used this for like over a year. it works really great!! it makes pimples go away alot faster and its real easy to use.. it does bleach things. and dry out my face.. but i use moisturizer which kinda controls that.

Reviewed on February 18, 2012

I am black and I was wondering if other users who are the same skin colour have different effects. I know skin colour can change things and the reviews seem to be mostly from white people (please correct if i'm wrong).

Reviewed on December 11, 2011

ive been using this for a week, and it really does work! i do once in the morning and once before i go to bed. my skin has become soo much clearer. make sure you use moisterizer (sp?) though because it DRIES OUT SKIN SO BAD. but itll go away after a while, so use moisterizier. also, you might notice that your skin gets worse a little bit after you try it but would you rather have bad skin for 3-4 days and clearer skin after or just give up and live with it forever? :)

Reviewed on November 29, 2011

I love it. I scrub my face before bed and apply this stuff to sleep in (on my t-zone, in a broad area). In the morning I scrub my face again (helps remove dead skin caused by the drying out) and use light moisturizer and make-up.

I haven't had a zit in a month!! Have been trying to find something good for 10 years!

PS - I only have light acne. Will usually have one or two big zits. This cleared it up totally.

Reviewed on November 21, 2011

I have been using for 1 month now, I've had clear skin for maybe 7 days which was great but 5 big spots have just appeared on chin and around my mouth over then weekend and they are bad, they are the horrible big cyst like red ones which no amount of make up can cover!

It hasnt worked for me which is sad, maybe I need to use it abit longer but I have seen no vast improvement, guess its my hormones and might need to go back on the pill