PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) Aquagel reviews

4.3/5 - 246 reviews

Brand: PanOxyl

Benzoyl peroxide (10%).

Aqueous base, which had bacteriostatic, keratolytic, sebostatic properties.

PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) Aquagel

Test content, please IGNORE.
Reviewed on February 23, 2017

Test content, please IGNORE. Test content, please IGNORE. Test content, please IGNORE. Test content, please IGNORE. Test content, please IGNORE. Test content, please IGNORE. Test content, please IGNORE. Test content, please IGNORE. Test content, please IGNORE.

So far, so good!
Reviewed on November 3, 2016

First night of wearing, woken up with cyst-like spots dramatically reduced in size, all the others look and feel a lot calmer, as well as no new breakouts. Like I say, so far - so good! Can't wait to continue seeing the results of this product.

MIRACLE PRODUCT!
Reviewed on October 23, 2016

I have clogged pores on my cheeks and I needed something fast to get rid of them. I heard about Panoxyl 10% Aguagel and wanted to try it out. Best acne cream ever! I saw results in 2 weeks! I wash my face in the am and apply a small amount on my problem areas and moisturise with E45 cream and sleep with it on and wash it off the next morning and repeat these steps. The first time I used this my skin was itchy, burning and very dry but this will only go on for a week or so. It was deffo effective and was very cheap!

Instant effect
Reviewed on September 25, 2016

Put this on overnight, in the morning size of spots dramatically reduced and redness was almost completely gone. Skin feels quite dry however, so would recommend using a moisturiser.

Panoxyl
Reviewed on August 8, 2016

Hi, i have been using this cream for about a month now and have had a noticed my skin improving- slowly but better than anything else i have tried. However, i am trying to find the best method of applying this cream. i have tried individual spot treatment and all over the face mixing the cream with warm water to create a paste. Both methods have worked okay, just wondered if anyone has got a solid method for application to see best results. Also, if anyone has any recommendations for moisturiser for dryness would be soooo helpful! I have been using simple, but not really helping with the dryness- makeup has became a nightmare to put on due to the flakiness!

Thankyou :) X

No Doubt
Reviewed on July 25, 2016

Alrighty, Here's the Scoop in a nutshell:

10% Benzoyl Peroxide is very drying, however effective. I will never say no to something that works. Just use a good moisturizer.

However, I always recommend a 5-2.5% BP (Preferably 2.5%) because it does great work, the same actually, and no dryness. Plus you can spread it all over your face after using a SA Cleanser and apply Moisturizer and your set to be acne free!

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash

2.5% Neutrogena BP

Aveeno Non-Comodegenic Moisturizer

(or any good moisturizer)

I struggle with blackheads and larger pimples and it works well!

by WadeX on 07/25/2016 04:02
To all those who say it stops working: It doesn't but the dryness makes it too dry to get under the skin to treat the acne. Use a moisturizer!
by pu393 on 07/31/2016 05:09
hi there, i just wanna ask after applying this product should i wash or just let it be before applying my moisturizer?
by Rama36 on 01/06/2017 08:24
Hey, how long do you wait after applying the medication to put the moisturizer?
it works
Reviewed on February 4, 2016

ive been using this product for 3 months and i get very great result i have no acne now, no problems with redness or peeling...i apply it on my face and leave for 3-5mins before shower and follow by moisturizer but for overnight using i would recommended for lower concentration...

by pu393 on 07/31/2016 05:01
hi there, i just wanna ask after applying this product should i wash it or just let it be before applying my moisturizer?
Reviewed on February 2, 2016

This worked good for the first few weeks even though it did burn!! However, after that it stopped working.

too dry
Reviewed on January 26, 2016

i used this product and it didn't help to clear my acne at all and my face was very dry and feel off

Don't Overuse!
Reviewed on January 17, 2016

This product could really dry me out. The first few nights I used it I woke up and my skin was super dry and flaky. I decided to start using it very minimally, as a spot treatment. Putting just a tiny dab on any pimples I have. I think it helps speed up the drying and healing process of the pimples.