PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash (10%) Benzoyl Peroxide reviews

3.8/5 - 25 reviews

Brand: PanOxyl

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).

Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Imidurea, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), PEG 14M, Potassium Lauryl Sulfate, Water (Purified), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium PCA, Titanium Dioxide, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Corn).

Great for body acne
Reviewed on September 7, 2014

Takes longer to work than gel, but this stuff is really effective for body acne, especially considering a gel makes it hard to wear clothing without ruining it. This hasn't bleached my clothes!

I am very disappointed!
Reviewed on May 13, 2014

I thought this thing will workout but it just did not!

It dried my face a little, although i have a sensitive skin, my skin was not irritated, but my acne did not go away at all!

i have cystic deep acne, it may work for other acne types.

Wonderful!
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

I have nothing but praise for this product. I had been going to the dermatologist for years to get rid of my acne and nothing worked, not even prescription medicine. Finally I tried this and it cleared my face and back completely in about a month. The first week I experienced some initial dryness, but using cerave moisturizer really helped. I use this product in the shower and it works wonders. So happy with my skin now

I use it on the back of my neck will difinitely try it on my face sometime ;)
Reviewed on October 4, 2013

A couple of months ago I started to get lots of cysts on the back of my neck. Nothing worked!!!! Not even prescriptions! So I went to Walgreens and purchased this cleanser with a printable coupon (check out their website) The acne is gone!!! The dark marks are gone! Not even the Clinique dark spot corrector got rid of them!!! I'm so glad I decided to try this cleanser, today I started using the BP 4% on my face and will let u know!

Reviewed on January 29, 2013

I found that using a basic facial cleanser wasn't enough for me. My dermatologist recommended I try PanOxyl in the 10% because of my oily skin. It has worked wonders in combination with my skin care regimen. The BP prevents future breakouts and leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. I use about a pea size dot in the shower twice a day and leave it on for about 5 mins before rinsing it off. I also apply it to my chest, back, and shoulders to prevent any body acne from forming. It works for me.

Reviewed on June 12, 2012

I am on DKR. I tried gentle cleansers but they always gave me clogged pores and small pimples. I'd go back to bp washes and they'd disappear only to return when I used a non-medicated cleanser. Enter this wash that also has aha's. They got rid of my bumps and any flakiness I had. I actually use the 4% and not the 10% since I use bp every night. I use this in the am and acne free oil free bp foam wash in the pm before using 2.5% bp all over. I'm very clear now from all of this.

Reviewed on May 20, 2012

I've never had a face wash that was this effective. I love this stuff. Make sure you moisterize, and only use a small amount for your entire face. I'm so very satisfied with the results I got from using this product and you will be too! Buy itttt (:

Reviewed on April 18, 2012

It works!!!! and it works fast!!! I never used it on my face, but chest, back and shoulders.

I use it in the shower right after I washed with soap or shower gel. Just apply small amount with your hands wait for 1 minute and rinse off.

I used to have bad acne on my back and shoulders, once it began to spread to my neck, I decided I need help....tried so many products including Proactive and other expensive brands, nothing helped but $9 product from local CVS...

Reviewed on April 12, 2012

Great product, I have had acne for over 11 years and used several products. I used this in conjunction with biore facial scrub and it works wonders. I had severe acne through high school and it fluctuates from moderate to severe. Now I'd say it's moderate to mild. I do have acne scarring,pock marks and red marks. My skin is softer (albeit a little dry, but I moisturize a lot) less break outs 2-3 active pimples rather than 7-8 which is the norm for me. I am happy with the results. I normally don't rate products because a lot of the products I've used stop working after 2 weeks. So I stop using and move on. This one has been consistent for 3 months. :)

Reviewed on April 3, 2012

You should consider in purchasing this product if you need a good benzoyl peroxide wash. It doesn't cause you to flake like other benzoyl peroxide washes and it seems to work well on those with common whiteheads. This product might cause redness and dryness... every benzoyl peroxide product tends to have this effect.