Palmolive Gold Soap Bar reviews

Palmolive Bath Bar Soap, Gold, 3 Count
updated: 06/05/2017 21:27 UTC

Great for back acne!
Reviewed on July 22, 2015

This soap completely cleared my back acne, I have been using it for the past 6 months and still seeing great results.

I used to have 10-15 on average pimples on my back at any one time, sore, swollen and large. Now I have zero. I may get one or two very infrequently. But my back is pretty much all clear. And I have stopped getting the plugs on my back that are the start of inflamed pimples.

I hope it keeps on working, because I haven't had a clear back for years and years. And it feels so nice to have smooth clear skin on my back again.

Do not use this soap on your face, it will be much too drying.

But for your back it is great. I don't have dry skin on my back, it was oily. So maybe be careful if you have dry skin on your back already. This product might be a bit harsh.

This is the only thing that has ever got my back completely clear. You can buy this in Australia in chemist warehouse, 10 bars for around $3.70. So cheap! And they last for ages. I'm not sure about other countries and if the ingredients/formulation would be the same. But in Australia it is called Palmolive Gold soap. And I think you can buy it pretty much at most supermarkets/chemists.