Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Advanced SPF 15 Scar Serum reviews

2.9/5 - 9 reviews

Brand: Palmer's

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Advanced SPF 15 Scar Serum

Avobenzone (2%), Homosalate (9%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (6%).

Tocopheryl Acetate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract.

not so good
Reviewed on July 5, 2016

It works better with new scar but comparing to other brand, it doesn't do much. SPF15 is kinda useless feature in my opinion.

Awele, Nigeria
Reviewed on March 5, 2012

It will get rid of your scars as long as you use it on them.

I use it only once a day and i noticed a difference in 2 weeks.

I suggest you wash and exfoliate the scarred area before applying the serum.

I have oily skin so i use it on my face only at night before bed.

Its a great product.

Reviewed on July 27, 2010

Bought this as I have very bad acne scars on my face and also a big scar that I got on my hand from a deep cut. This serum smells so bad. Like fish. Due to one of the ingredients being shark liver. If I saw that before I bought it, I would never have gotten it. I also do not have that much time during my day to apply this four times a day.. I put this on my face one night and expected to wake up with new pimples the next morning but nope. Which is great but I woke up with dry peeling skin. Very suprizing from a product that is so greasy. Overall. I will no loner put this on my face but I do still put it on my hand morning and night. It's been three weeks now and I have seen no difference.

Anonymous, Canada
Reviewed on June 15, 2010

This product is great. I have had acne scars on my back from a recent breakout, I started using this 3 days ago (4 + times a day) and am seriously SHOCKED at how they have already started disapearing. I suggest you purchase this, it was so cheap and I have been telling everyone. If you are suffering from acne scars, get this! The shark liver is pretty smelly but after a bit the smell goes away.

richard, nottingham england
Reviewed on September 22, 2009

dont buy it it clogs pores and puts spots everywere

Anonymous, New Jersey
Reviewed on July 2, 2009

It takes quite a while tonotice a difference, but i like using the stick one when my skin is really dry and flaky, ill sleep with it and my skin soft in the morning, use a good exfoliator.

Pel, Aus
Reviewed on July 2, 2008

Probably a great product for treating scars from wounds or operations, just don't put it on your face.

trish, oceanside
Reviewed on June 23, 2008

it doesnt get rid of old scars or big scars only small scars and it has to be apply 3/4 times daily to see any type of result

EZ, Canada
Reviewed on February 29, 2008

It got rid of some of my acne scars, but caused pimples. You have to apply it 3 times a day to see results, so it's very time consuming.