Pacnex Benzoyl Peroxide (7%) Cleanser reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Pacnex

Benzoyl Peroxide (7%).

Other Ingredients:
Aloe, carbomer interpolymer type A, cetyl alcohol, disodium oleamido MEA-sulfosuccinate, edetate disodium, glycerin, glyceryl stearate and PEG100 stearate, green tea, laureth-12, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium coco-sulfate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, xanthan gum.

Reviewed on February 11, 2012

The Pacnex benzoyl peroxide is a great product for mild to severe acne on the face and body. I've suffered from acne on my face and body from my teenage years through adulthood. It wasn't until I started to use the BP, that I noticed changes in my skin. I tried many different products over the years, I changed my diet and sought treatment from several different dermatologists, without long term results. I made one more attempt to relieve myself of the embrassing acne and acne scarring and sought advisement of another dermatologist. I explained my issue, and my dissatisfaction with previous regimens. He prescribed the BP wash for my back and chest, a daily topical for my face, and a fade cream. After the first week of the new regimen, I noticed a significant difference in my skin and the number of reoccuring break-outs. I was finally able to wear my cute strapless summer dresses confidently and without covering up. Needless to say after three years of use, I have very few break-outs and my skin remains smooth and clear. I am VERY please with the results this product have yielded! The only draw back to the product is it can cause extreme drying of the skin. Make sure to use a good sun screen and moisturizer. I hope this feedback help you make your decision to use this product.

Reviewed on April 29, 2011

I was perscribed this from my dermitologist. It really helped clear me up! It helps with my oily skin. It gave my face a nice glow. Of course, it won't work on everyone, but it really worked on me. If you have a very sensative face, I wouldn't reccamend this because of the benzoyal peroxide. It does have aloe in it, which is good for your skin. It is to expensive though, but that's my only dislike towards it.

Reviewed on June 17, 2010

I have very, very oily skin to begin with, and it seems that Pacnex and the other two meds I am on (Ziana and Doryx) it making my face soooo much oilyer. But all in all any of the GOOD meds like these are just doing there job, by making your face "breakout" the pimples have to get out of your skin, and these meds are doing so. PATIRNCE plays a big part in taking any prescribed medicine. I have only been taking for 16 days, and I am seeing a little bit of difference for the better, but they have a long way too go.