OxyLift Oxygenated Facelift System reviews

3.1/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: OxyLift

Reviewed on March 17, 2012

Cost a bit of money up front, but It has given me the results I have been searching for.

Reviewed on February 17, 2012

afraid when it breaks. replacement parts of $60 is expensive.

Reviewed on December 20, 2011

Anyone want to see theirs?

Reviewed on April 7, 2011

The Oxy Lift sucks butt!! I've used this faithfully twice a day for 6 months and my acne is still the same, did not clear anything up!

Reviewed on December 1, 2010

used for 4 months, twice a day if anything my face looked worse

Reviewed on November 9, 2010

Best product I've ever used. My skin hasn't looked this great since I was 20!

Reviewed on July 14, 2010

Cathi Graham's OxyLift is worth every penny and more! I use it consistently and my skin looks and feels great! The compliments I get are a bonous and my sons confidence is up.

Reviewed on December 7, 2009

I feel ripped off. I paid $220 through a salon so of course they were making their profit as well. I agree with Susie, don't waste your money on this product.

Reviewed on November 15, 2009

I went for spa treatment that were over $80 for a single session. I love that for $200 I can use this one every day if I want and it's a one time purchase. I've spent more on "systems" thay you have to buy again and again.. Also when I get lazy with it I know that if I use it again for 7 days strait I will have clear, beautiful tighter skin. I just plan that around holidays and stuff. If you can get it cheaper great otherwise I still think it's worth $200 to get rid of my lines and acne. It totally speeds up the healing process. If I catch big zits in time (the painful, stay for a month ones) they actually go away before they surface. I think this product is just awesome.

Reviewed on September 26, 2009

Cathie Graham has bought the patent rights for this skin care appliance. She has upped the price ridiculously..

It is certainly not worth what she is asking.

It's sad that Christina never asked nearly that much and she is the one who originally marketed it under the name Dermawand..

Cathie changed the name and upped the price.

NOT WORTH WHAT CATHIE IS ASKING! IN MY OPINION.