OxyLift Oxygenated Facelift System reviews

2.8/5 - 12 reviews

Brand: OxyLift

Faulty product Fraudulent company
Reviewed on August 8, 2016

Two of my family members purchased two Odilift devices at Vancouver ConventionCenter on February 14 2016. The very friendly owner, Cathy, and another staff assured us their "90 day money back guarantee" which was printed and stapled to our receipts. Products were used according to instructions but no change was seen. We contacted them and explained and they said no problem - provided us with an address to return the products and get a refund. We shipped everything with registered mail within 90 days, got confirmation in writing from them that both products were received and were given the run around for 80 days and counting that we will receive refunds. To date we haven't received anything and they have now completely stopped corresponding. This company is a fraud and they have no integrity - a bunch of thieves selling a faulty products!!

Total waste of money; doesn't work!
Reviewed on August 26, 2014

Abusive customer service if you dare to complain! Love to tell you what they dared to say to me.

Reviewed on March 17, 2012

Cost a bit of money up front, but It has given me the results I have been searching for.

Reviewed on February 17, 2012

afraid when it breaks. replacement parts of $60 is expensive.

Reviewed on December 20, 2011

Anyone want to see theirs?

Reviewed on April 7, 2011

The Oxy Lift sucks butt!! I've used this faithfully twice a day for 6 months and my acne is still the same, did not clear anything up!

by Shelley421 on 08/26/2014 23:17
Appreciate the comment; I'll pass.
Reviewed on December 1, 2010

used for 4 months, twice a day if anything my face looked worse

by Shelley421 on 08/26/2014 23:19
I know the feeling; I ended up with broken capillaries all over my face; now I'm facing costly dermatologist treatments to correct the damage!
Reviewed on November 9, 2010

Best product I've ever used. My skin hasn't looked this great since I was 20!

by Shelley421 on 08/26/2014 23:02
Made an error; wanted to vote NO but wasn't given the option. It's crap; ask yourself who wrote the above comment!
Reviewed on July 14, 2010

Cathi Graham's OxyLift is worth every penny and more! I use it consistently and my skin looks and feels great! The compliments I get are a bonous and my sons confidence is up.

Reviewed on December 7, 2009

I feel ripped off. I paid $220 through a salon so of course they were making their profit as well. I agree with Susie, don't waste your money on this product.

by Shelley421 on 08/26/2014 23:07
I, too, agree with Susie, don't waste your money. I was influenced by the positive votes but it makes me wonder if those votes were real. I ended up with granulomas on my skin after a week of using this device. I had biopsies done and my Dr. said it's possible it was from using this device. It took over 3 months to heal. Just be careful.