Page 6 of Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

OXY Maximum Action Face Wash, 5 fl oz
updated: 03/28/2015 16:15 UTC
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash, 5 Ounce
updated: 03/28/2015 16:15 UTC

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

If you need a benzoyl peroxide wash, get this product. At first I had some regret buying the product because I thought it was going to irritate my skin due to the "maximum strength" label. After using this a couple of weeks, I noticed that I don't get as much pimples as I did before and a lot of my redness that I had on my face has faded.

Reviewed on January 20, 2012

Oxy is the best acne face wash that i have ever used!

Reviewed on January 9, 2012

This is the best acne treatment I have ever tried. It gets rid of acne very fast!

Reviewed on January 5, 2012

I've been using it for almost two weeks. It dried out my skin way too much. I had to apply a grip-load of moisturizer and my skin was still dry. It made my acne worse. I have pimples on my cheeks now. My skin is also always red now. I would not recommend buying it.

Reviewed on December 15, 2011

Its ok but my face looks really bad because of the redness and it hurts. Doesn't get rid of most of my pimples.

Reviewed on December 5, 2011

i have used this for years as a topical without washing it off and it works well on drying up existing pimples. it lasts much longer than the overpriced 1oz bottles of bp.

Reviewed on December 2, 2011

I've been looking through the other reviews and they mostly say that it works immediately and clears up acne. I'm in middle school so it's really hard for me to go to school every day with acne this bad. I get it alot around my mouth and chin. acne sucks.....i used this oxy stuff for a couple days, and it's been clearing up little scars and small pimples, but then there's the large zits that I can't get rid of. The pads sting a little but I guess that means they are working so I continue to use this product. GREAT TEXTURE

Reviewed on October 27, 2011

Hello anyone reading this, I have tried pretty much every product out there to help with my acne, which i have had since about 8th grade, now i am in college and still suffering from it. So i tried out this product, while i am also taking Acanya(cream), Atralin(cream), and also Ery-tab(pill)--these 3 products my dermatologist prescribed to me, and I have been using since the end of August and have had no help at all from the three. I've tried duac, salycic acid wash in the shower, along with several other products throughout my life and haven't had much luck with anything, and i do put on cetaphil each time i apply different creams or after using oxy acne wash. I do workout 1-2 times a day because i'm an exercise phys major, and show after. If anyone thinks they can help at all, or has any input that is helpful email me at....ADaytoRemember_26@y a h o o. c o m

Reviewed on October 18, 2011

I've been using this everyday for about 4-5 days now. It doesn't smell BAD, it just smells like a medicated wash. Also, for me, it doesn't burn at all. I use it on both my back and my face every morning in the shower. My back is almost completely clear and I cannot describe how awesome that feels! My face breaks out occasionally with a few pimples, but this is clearing them right up. It is slightly drying, but within an hour or two my skin is back to normal.

I love this product! It's the first one that's started to actually clear up my back.