Page 6 of Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

Reviewed on October 27, 2011

Hello anyone reading this, I have tried pretty much every product out there to help with my acne, which i have had since about 8th grade, now i am in college and still suffering from it. So i tried out this product, while i am also taking Acanya(cream), Atralin(cream), and also Ery-tab(pill)--these 3 products my dermatologist prescribed to me, and I have been using since the end of August and have had no help at all from the three. I've tried duac, salycic acid wash in the shower, along with several other products throughout my life and haven't had much luck with anything, and i do put on cetaphil each time i apply different creams or after using oxy acne wash. I do workout 1-2 times a day because i'm an exercise phys major, and show after. If anyone thinks they can help at all, or has any input that is helpful email me at....ADaytoRemember_26@y a h o o. c o m

Reviewed on October 18, 2011

I've been using this everyday for about 4-5 days now. It doesn't smell BAD, it just smells like a medicated wash. Also, for me, it doesn't burn at all. I use it on both my back and my face every morning in the shower. My back is almost completely clear and I cannot describe how awesome that feels! My face breaks out occasionally with a few pimples, but this is clearing them right up. It is slightly drying, but within an hour or two my skin is back to normal.

I love this product! It's the first one that's started to actually clear up my back.

Reviewed on September 30, 2011

Works Great! I have been using it for almost a year and it still works. unlike a lot of other treatments It never stopped working on my skin

Reviewed on September 21, 2011

This product works great with the baking soda mask, what I did was wash my face with this then apply the baking soda mask for 15-30 mins. Then use a toner and that worked wonders overnight. This combination is the only thing that worked for me.

Reviewed on September 17, 2011

TERRIBLE! it gave me tiny bumps all over my forehead and made my acne much worse. Now i have really oily skin and break out all the time. It may work for you but it was horrible for me.

Reviewed on September 12, 2011

I have tried almost everything under the sun, proactive, murad, clean n clear, etc. Not one of these products worked, and i would use them for months. I would also spend 30-50 dollars on some products. One day I found a coupon for this item and thought I my as well try it. It worked right away.

Reviewed on August 21, 2011

what can i say, its a bp cleanser 10%, not very effective if you have moderate or higher acne.

i use for the body and its ok... maybe helps a bit but as a cleanser how much bp really gets absorded before washing off? doctors do not recommend wash off BP products and neither do i.

Reviewed on August 20, 2011

Very good. I would recommend to everyone.

Reviewed on August 18, 2011

I've been using this face wash for one year and three months already and quite satisfied after using two bottles. It was my dermatologist who recommended this brand to me as you can say that I'm a very acne prone skin and my face used to be insulted everywhere as I had severe acne on my whole face which was embarrassing. My face used to be very oily but now it's better. The only problem I'm having now is just that I don't know how to tighten my enlarged pores caused by my acne before. But overall, oxy is the best acne cure I've found so far.

Reviewed on August 11, 2011

i used this product, along with Oxy Pads, for months and never had any acne problems, maybe an occasional pimple here or there but nothing serious or unmanagable, then the local store stopped selling this product and i had to try other things, i still used the pads but not the wash.. and bam my face broke out like never before and left some bad marks, so i went on a crazy search and eventually found it at a walgreeens that i normally dont go to.. its been a few days since getting back and im already seeing improvments