Page 6 of Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

OXY Maximum Action Face Wash, 5 fl oz
updated: 07/05/2015 06:10 UTC
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash, 5 Ounce
updated: 07/05/2015 06:10 UTC

Reviewed on January 30, 2012

This stuff saved my life guys. Please try it. Before half the bottle was gone my acne was no more. I say thanks to one of the reviewers below who really made me by this. Without his review i wouldn't have given this product a chance.

My story: Suffering for 6 years. Tried EVERYTHING but accutane. I had given up hope. I used to think how I didn't want to die and people see my funeral and say "look at his face..." I also didn't want my kids in the future to say whats wrong with daddys face?

Yeah i was messed up...

Pretty tough skin. I can handle Benzoil peroxide and salicylic acid no problem.

Like his review says....use it for about 10 mins- less started off and work ure way up to 10 mins.

Unlike him i use salicylic acid first to get rid of the pimples i already had and to open up my pores and clean them out good and get them ready for this stuff. Then I immediately use this OXY stuff. I also only use this about every 16-20 hours. he stated he needed to use it twice a day...

I also used AHA souffle from alpha hydrox to get rid of the red marks faster.

My face is 98 percent clear and once my hyperpigmentation goes away i will me 99 percent clear. Thanks to everyone and this board for helping me for over 3 years.

Just bought the 4 pack from Amazon for 20 dollars :)

Good luck to you all. Never give up.

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

If you need a benzoyl peroxide wash, get this product. At first I had some regret buying the product because I thought it was going to irritate my skin due to the "maximum strength" label. After using this a couple of weeks, I noticed that I don't get as much pimples as I did before and a lot of my redness that I had on my face has faded.

Reviewed on January 20, 2012

Oxy is the best acne face wash that i have ever used!

Reviewed on January 9, 2012

This is the best acne treatment I have ever tried. It gets rid of acne very fast!

Reviewed on January 5, 2012

I've been using it for almost two weeks. It dried out my skin way too much. I had to apply a grip-load of moisturizer and my skin was still dry. It made my acne worse. I have pimples on my cheeks now. My skin is also always red now. I would not recommend buying it.

Reviewed on December 15, 2011

Its ok but my face looks really bad because of the redness and it hurts. Doesn't get rid of most of my pimples.

Reviewed on December 5, 2011

i have used this for years as a topical without washing it off and it works well on drying up existing pimples. it lasts much longer than the overpriced 1oz bottles of bp.

Reviewed on December 2, 2011

I've been looking through the other reviews and they mostly say that it works immediately and clears up acne. I'm in middle school so it's really hard for me to go to school every day with acne this bad. I get it alot around my mouth and chin. acne sucks.....i used this oxy stuff for a couple days, and it's been clearing up little scars and small pimples, but then there's the large zits that I can't get rid of. The pads sting a little but I guess that means they are working so I continue to use this product. GREAT TEXTURE

Reviewed on October 27, 2011

Hello anyone reading this, I have tried pretty much every product out there to help with my acne, which i have had since about 8th grade, now i am in college and still suffering from it. So i tried out this product, while i am also taking Acanya(cream), Atralin(cream), and also Ery-tab(pill)--these 3 products my dermatologist prescribed to me, and I have been using since the end of August and have had no help at all from the three. I've tried duac, salycic acid wash in the shower, along with several other products throughout my life and haven't had much luck with anything, and i do put on cetaphil each time i apply different creams or after using oxy acne wash. I do workout 1-2 times a day because i'm an exercise phys major, and show after. If anyone thinks they can help at all, or has any input that is helpful email me at....ADaytoRemember_26@y a h o o. c o m