Page 4 of Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

OXY Maximum Action Face Wash, 5 fl oz
updated: 03/31/2015 19:51 UTC
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash, 5 Ounce
updated: 03/31/2015 19:51 UTC

Reviewed on November 8, 2012

I've tried EVERYTHING. It took my awhile to find a good regiment for my face, a couple of hits or misses I feel this is the most important step to take to clearing up your acne. I suffer from ADULT ACNE I am 27 years old and the break outs and acne scars was just embarrassing for me I did not want to go out. I tried everything from the salicylic acid washes, to gentle washes like cetaphil, to the expensive benzoyl peroxide washes like Panoxyl, Panoxyl worked for me but it costs about $10 dollars more! I really feel this works better for me, I also tried prescription medication like Retin-a aka tretinoin which works but if you can't get an Rx this is the best alternative for ADULT ACNE like mine. I use this in combination with LEMON JUICE once or twice a week before bedtime. I've noticed my face feeling better in 3 days, lass oily face peeling which equals acne scar fading. In 2 weeks i've notice significant improvement in my face, and for real results use it for 8 weeks. Remember was only twice a day morning and night, combined with LEMON JUICE mask maybe once or twice a week, and use a gentle moisturizer during the day only when you go out, you will notice significant improvements be patient stick to the routine, it saved my social life!

Reviewed on November 4, 2012

I am new to acne and i flipped out when i had my first breakout. When i used this product i saw noticeable results

Reviewed on October 23, 2012

I have been struggling with acne & this product saved my skin. I used to follow the acne.org regimen but would still uncontrolable acne a few months in a year & the benzoyl peroxide would ruin my clothes.

This is the only product that I've used that provided me with great results. Its cost effective & not time consuming.

I would still get a pimple once in a while but not as bad as before.

Reviewed on October 22, 2012

2 thumbs up!!

Works great with the spot remover 2!

Acne nearly gone in just days!

Reviewed on October 8, 2012

I have struggled with acne and tried expensive and inexpensive products and this is LITERALLY the only thing that has worked for my skin

Reviewed on September 6, 2012

This stuff works! I have been battling acne since I was 12 years old (I'm 22) and this is the first thing that has ever worked on my skin! I have tried everything from Neutrogena to Retin-A to birth control to clear my acne and nothing has worked until this product! I had a face full of acne about 5 days ago and now almost all my pimple are gone. I just use a dime sized amount, and massage my face with it for about a minute, then rinse. All I do afterward is follow up with a good moisturizer and that's it! Almost all of my acne is gone...now I just need to do something about the scars ;)

Reviewed on August 14, 2012

I really like this product when using it 2-3 times a week. I would not say this is an everyday cleanser. I feel that it is too harsh on my skin if used morning and night. This is more of my 'backup' when my skin starts acting up due to hormonal changes. I like that it is easily available at almost any grocery store. I am very pleased with Oxy products so far. Will continue to use.

Reviewed on July 29, 2012

I've used Clean and Clear's Acne Advantage cleanser for about 3 years now, but when I went to 4 different drug stores I came to the conclusion that it wasn't in prpuduction anymore. Well, obviously I had to find a substitute and FAST because I have just about the most sensitive, break-out prone skin in the world. I saw this in a local Grocery Store, saw it contained 10% Benzoyl Peroxide and decided to get it.

Let me tell you, BEST decision I've ever made. My face is the smoothest, most radiant it's been since I was really little. I went out of the house without face makeup on for the first time in years, and felt as confident as ever. This stuff is a miracle, I absolutely love it.

Honestly, I'd say to ignore the bad reviews because they're just not true. This stuff is AMAZING. I highly reccomend it.

Reviewed on June 20, 2012

It completely cleared up my skin within the first 2 weeks of using it and i haven't had any bad breakouts since. There is also a spot treatment in this brand which works very good as well.