Page 3 of Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

OXY Maximum Action Face Wash, 5 fl oz
updated: 06/03/2015 05:21 UTC
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash, 5 Ounce
updated: 06/03/2015 05:21 UTC

Reviewed on May 16, 2013

Been using for about 11 days now and must say it makes a big difference. It gets your acne under control and improves skin texture greatly

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

I had acne all over both of my cheeks and this is the ONLY cleanser that cleared up my acne.. Now all i have left is alot of acne scars but i still clean my face with this cleanser because its helping my scars. I Highley recommand it

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

Product doesn't help with acne.

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

I have tried almost EVERY acne medication there is. None if them worked. They were all way expensive for me to keep trying, so I found out about oxy and said, why not. I tried it, literally one week later EVERYONE started telling me how good my face looks. I was so confident, and happy. It cleared my face up so good that I had nothing on my face to even pop. I stopped using is recently and my face is Terrible. I'm going back to oxy today. That's the only thing that works, plus it's cheap! (:

Reviewed on February 7, 2013

Definitely give OXY a try for at least 2 weeks twice a day. The first dermatologist I took my daughter to wanted to put her on accutane. Being that she was 12 at the time, I had a BAD feeling about doing so. Got a 2nd opinion and the new Dr. said "Oxy 2 X per day. Give it 2 weeks and I'm sure you'll see an improvement." I'm so glad I trusted my instinct and got a 2nd opinion :)

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

I would recommend it it's not the best but it does help it's not a ''cure'' by any means but if you have a really good moisturizers and only wash your face once a day with this product it can be useful out of all decent product just need to be careful remember to apply cream after use i give it a 6/10

Reviewed on December 17, 2012

This works so well! I tried proactiv very faithfully for about 8 weeks and could not tell a difference at all. I was extremely distraught! I tried to find something else and thought I would give oxy a try. I could see huge improvements in just 4 days! It was also so much quicker to use. I can save so much time now. Proactiv took forever to put on and wasn't worth it. I'm so ecstatic that I found this amazing product!

Reviewed on December 11, 2012

This is the only facial cleanser that got rid of my acne. In less than a week I saw a big difference. This product has had a huge impact on my self esteem, I finally feel beautiful with out the acne. This is a heaven sent.

Reviewed on November 21, 2012

Definitely works. A friend of mine has been using it for awhile and I've noticed his skin getting clearer and he is pretty much completely clear now. I gave it a shot and after only using it for a week I already see results. It is drying (which is why I gave 4 stars and not 5), but not nearly as drying as the acne.org regimen if you are comparing to that. Will need to moisturize after each use, but this stuff works. I am now a big fan of Oxy. Wish I would have tried it sooner. It is the only brand available OTC that I hadn't tried I think. I definitely recommend this to anyone. You won't even need a spot treatment bp or SA if you use this wash so it saves you time as well. Not sure how it works for cysts and severe acne, but if you have light to moderate acne it should work well for you.