Page 2 of Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

OXY Maximum Action Face Wash, 5 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 20:17 UTC
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash, 5 Ounce
updated: 11/06/2016 08:07 UTC

THIS WORKS!!
Reviewed on February 29, 2016

Trust me if you got acne this facewash will clear it just give it about 2-5 days and youll see way way less pimples and they will get popped for you. I been using this facewash for 2 months now and wow I didnt think it would be this amazing. Ive been wearing makeup for 2 years now and i was embarrassed wearing it because you can see my pimple bumps through the makeup but after 2/3 weeks my acne was seriously cleared. I used to get tons of new pimples about every other day. Now i seriously rarely get even one. And when i do get one, its not that big and two days later with this face wash itll be gone. Buy this face wash you will NOT regret it. It burns in the beginning of course and will cause your face red like it did to me but dont worry just moisturize good after. It gets deep into your pores and kills all pimples!

HOLY GRAIL
Reviewed on November 23, 2015

THIS IS MUTHAA F****KING AMAZE BAALLLLS!!!!!! THE NEXT DAY MY FACE WAS CLEAR ... TO ALL SUFFERING FROM ACNE PLEASE BUY AT WALMART!!!!!!! YAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

by I_AmYour_Destiny on 01/11/2016 18:10
About how much acne would you say you had? Severe, moderate, light, etc. I'm asking to compare to mine to see how well it could possibly work because everyone has different skin types. Thank you.
It's really awesome
Reviewed on September 29, 2015

I had bought it 1 week and 3 day's ago.... I was had a oily, pimpled skin. My face was Dark. But, After using it now I am feeling some change in my face. Pimple went away in 4 day's. My skin is more sensitive then before. I love it. Awesome!!!!!

so much better
Reviewed on July 17, 2015

I have extremely sensitive skin and really bad acne. I bought this 2 weeks ago and is almost cleared up perfectly. I wash my face 2x a day and I use clear proof toner from Mary Kay and Neutrogena benzoyl peroxide the one that works in 2 hours and I use the Mary Kay clear proof moisturizer and my skin has never been better. I've had terrible acne since 7th grade and now it isn't dry and it isn't oily it feels so much better!

makes skin worse if you stop using it
Reviewed on June 9, 2015

my bestfriend had this facewash and we were camping and i had forgot mine, being so.desprate i used this for 2 nights then when i got home and stopped using it i.broke out and didnt.know why being dumb i went and.bought this stuff.because it did.help my skin when i used it and i wasnt sure if that was the exact reason why i broke out. any who after finishing this facewash i didnt use anymore and my.skin.i.guess relied on it and made my face so.horrible it took forever to recover . i will never use it agian

for oily / combo skin
Reviewed on March 10, 2015

I honestly believe by the results from this product that it is for only oily/ combo skin. It could have a bad effect on sensitive and dry skin due to the fact that it dries excessively deep into the pores. For some skin it could be to strong. For oily skin like mine especially in the T zone it seems just enough strength to keep the oil balance in my skin. I would recommend it to only oily/ comb skin.

improvement
Reviewed on March 6, 2015

i used thus product for a month and did see an improvement. my acne bumps got smaller but the red spots were still visible.

Not for sensitive skin
Reviewed on March 5, 2015

I haven't used this product long but in the time that I have it has only made my acne worse! It has also caused my skin to become more irritated. I wouldn't recommend this product for anybody with sensitive skin.

DONT USE
Reviewed on February 11, 2015

i cant stress enough about this benzoly perxiode how ever u spell it dries out ur skin andmakes it worst and oily use stuff on ur skin ur would eat eaty eating habits and drinking lots of water i have tried this and BUNCH OF DRUG STORE PRODUCTS im 13 yrs old and even has tried epiduo and got a chemical burn from it absoulty horriable

ive started using raw oats and baking soday as a wash in the shower and leave it on for a little bit but also i use a honey and cimmon mask and just bough some mankua honey ive seen a difference in like 4 days already, and i use braggs apple cider vinger for my toner smellsa little werid but makes my skin feel clean. also every once and a while i use raw aloe and has made my skin very bright and helps with the redness

Not for me.
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

I used this for around a month as one of most recent treatments... not for me.

Made my skin very dry and irritated.

I didn't notice a difference in my acne in general*, but it might work for you!

*It did help scab over popped blemishes, but that was about it.