Page 2 of Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

OXY Maximum Action Face Wash, 5 fl oz
updated: 02/27/2015 15:22 UTC
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash, 5 Ounce
updated: 02/27/2015 15:22 UTC

This is a must for people with acne problems
Reviewed on February 13, 2014

I love this face wash and can honestly not live without it. I had really bad acne, because of my oily skin. But I bought it on a last ditch effort. I have seriously tried everything. I've used acne washes, creams and expensive treatments. This is the only thing that worked. Also some of the other products I used would dry my face out and I use this face wash twice a day and it doesn't dry out my skin and keeps it clear.

I finally found it!
Reviewed on January 26, 2014

All throughout puberty I had AWFUL acne. I tried a bunch of different products and all of them were either to harsh on my skin or wouldn't clean it up enough. When I found this product, I almost didn't try it because it looked like a boy face wash (dumb I know) but I was desperate so I tried everything. And this was the one! Using it morning and night, it cleared up my skin in like TWO WEEKS and now I never break out! On my period I will have like 1 or 2 zits but that's it! It's an amazing product!

Good but....
Reviewed on November 19, 2013

This was good. I used this along with their facial pads. I don't know if it was because of that combo, or my dry prone skin, but my face just gets sooo dry.

Great face wash!
Reviewed on September 30, 2013

This wash is very good at getting rid of acne-causing bacteria. I've been using the 10% solution for about a year now. If you're looking for a scrub, this isn't what you need. Oxy also make a daily exfoliating scrub that can be used in conjunction with this wash.

P.S. It's actually a good hair bleacher as well, I have blonde bangs now.

Made it worse
Reviewed on August 29, 2013

i have moderate acne and used this for more than a month. Have put up with terrible acne for weeks after using this and will stop immediately!

by nowthengoodbad on 04/19/2014 17:23
I had the same experience, I wrote a more lengthly note above.
Excellent - Ance gone in days and Redness has vanished
Reviewed on July 3, 2013

I have had acne since the fifth grade, i guess i was an early starter.. Going into my junior year of high school I got tired of always wearing makeup. It was never my color and it looked weird anyways. So i tried oxy face wash and in the three days that i have used it, 80% of my acne is gone and most of my acne scars along with it! I am so happy. But the best part is that i no longer have to wear makeup because all of the redness from my acne is now gone! I couldnt be happier. a bunch of people say that it is a little drying, and it is, but for me it hasnt been an issue. It keeps the oil from my face longer than if it hadnt been drying. I am estatic with the results, and i recommend everyone use this product!

Reviewed on May 26, 2013

Didn't really clear up acne but at least it didn't make it worse. No irritation, no dryness, no flakiness.

Reviewed on May 16, 2013

Been using for about 11 days now and must say it makes a big difference. It gets your acne under control and improves skin texture greatly

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

I had acne all over both of my cheeks and this is the ONLY cleanser that cleared up my acne.. Now all i have left is alot of acne scars but i still clean my face with this cleanser because its helping my scars. I Highley recommand it

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

Product doesn't help with acne.