Page 2 of Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

Great face wash!
Reviewed on September 30, 2013

This wash is very good at getting rid of acne-causing bacteria. I've been using the 10% solution for about a year now. If you're looking for a scrub, this isn't what you need. Oxy also make a daily exfoliating scrub that can be used in conjunction with this wash.

P.S. It's actually a good hair bleacher as well, I have blonde bangs now.

Made it worse
Reviewed on August 29, 2013

i have moderate acne and used this for more than a month. Have put up with terrible acne for weeks after using this and will stop immediately!

by nowthengoodbad on 04/19/2014 17:23
I had the same experience, I wrote a more lengthly note above.
Excellent - Ance gone in days and Redness has vanished
Reviewed on July 3, 2013

I have had acne since the fifth grade, i guess i was an early starter.. Going into my junior year of high school I got tired of always wearing makeup. It was never my color and it looked weird anyways. So i tried oxy face wash and in the three days that i have used it, 80% of my acne is gone and most of my acne scars along with it! I am so happy. But the best part is that i no longer have to wear makeup because all of the redness from my acne is now gone! I couldnt be happier. a bunch of people say that it is a little drying, and it is, but for me it hasnt been an issue. It keeps the oil from my face longer than if it hadnt been drying. I am estatic with the results, and i recommend everyone use this product!

Reviewed on May 26, 2013

Didn't really clear up acne but at least it didn't make it worse. No irritation, no dryness, no flakiness.

Reviewed on May 16, 2013

Been using for about 11 days now and must say it makes a big difference. It gets your acne under control and improves skin texture greatly

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

I had acne all over both of my cheeks and this is the ONLY cleanser that cleared up my acne.. Now all i have left is alot of acne scars but i still clean my face with this cleanser because its helping my scars. I Highley recommand it

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

Product doesn't help with acne.

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

I have tried almost EVERY acne medication there is. None if them worked. They were all way expensive for me to keep trying, so I found out about oxy and said, why not. I tried it, literally one week later EVERYONE started telling me how good my face looks. I was so confident, and happy. It cleared my face up so good that I had nothing on my face to even pop. I stopped using is recently and my face is Terrible. I'm going back to oxy today. That's the only thing that works, plus it's cheap! (:

Reviewed on February 7, 2013

Definitely give OXY a try for at least 2 weeks twice a day. The first dermatologist I took my daughter to wanted to put her on accutane. Being that she was 12 at the time, I had a BAD feeling about doing so. Got a 2nd opinion and the new Dr. said "Oxy 2 X per day. Give it 2 weeks and I'm sure you'll see an improvement." I'm so glad I trusted my instinct and got a 2nd opinion :)

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

I would recommend it it's not the best but it does help it's not a ''cure'' by any means but if you have a really good moisturizers and only wash your face once a day with this product it can be useful out of all decent product just need to be careful remember to apply cream after use i give it a 6/10