Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

OXY Maximum Action Face Wash, 5 fl oz
updated: 07/30/2015 00:58 UTC
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash, 5 Ounce
updated: 07/30/2015 00:58 UTC

so much better
Reviewed on July 17, 2015

I have extremely sensitive skin and really bad acne. I bought this 2 weeks ago and is almost cleared up perfectly. I wash my face 2x a day and I use clear proof toner from Mary Kay and Neutrogena benzoyl peroxide the one that works in 2 hours and I use the Mary Kay clear proof moisturizer and my skin has never been better. I've had terrible acne since 7th grade and now it isn't dry and it isn't oily it feels so much better!

makes skin worse if you stop using it
Reviewed on June 9, 2015

my bestfriend had this facewash and we were camping and i had forgot mine, being so.desprate i used this for 2 nights then when i got home and stopped using it i.broke out and didnt.know why being dumb i went and.bought this stuff.because it did.help my skin when i used it and i wasnt sure if that was the exact reason why i broke out. any who after finishing this facewash i didnt use anymore and my.skin.i.guess relied on it and made my face so.horrible it took forever to recover . i will never use it agian

for oily / combo skin
Reviewed on March 10, 2015

I honestly believe by the results from this product that it is for only oily/ combo skin. It could have a bad effect on sensitive and dry skin due to the fact that it dries excessively deep into the pores. For some skin it could be to strong. For oily skin like mine especially in the T zone it seems just enough strength to keep the oil balance in my skin. I would recommend it to only oily/ comb skin.

improvement
Reviewed on March 6, 2015

i used thus product for a month and did see an improvement. my acne bumps got smaller but the red spots were still visible.

Not for sensitive skin
Reviewed on March 5, 2015

I haven't used this product long but in the time that I have it has only made my acne worse! It has also caused my skin to become more irritated. I wouldn't recommend this product for anybody with sensitive skin.

DONT USE
Reviewed on February 11, 2015

i cant stress enough about this benzoly perxiode how ever u spell it dries out ur skin andmakes it worst and oily use stuff on ur skin ur would eat eaty eating habits and drinking lots of water i have tried this and BUNCH OF DRUG STORE PRODUCTS im 13 yrs old and even has tried epiduo and got a chemical burn from it absoulty horriable

ive started using raw oats and baking soday as a wash in the shower and leave it on for a little bit but also i use a honey and cimmon mask and just bough some mankua honey ive seen a difference in like 4 days already, and i use braggs apple cider vinger for my toner smellsa little werid but makes my skin feel clean. also every once and a while i use raw aloe and has made my skin very bright and helps with the redness

Not for me.
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

I used this for around a month as one of most recent treatments... not for me.

Made my skin very dry and irritated.

I didn't notice a difference in my acne in general*, but it might work for you!

*It did help scab over popped blemishes, but that was about it.

Awesome!
Reviewed on October 29, 2014

I love this product! It really helps heal the blemishes and my pimples. I had been using many different products but none of them really worked for me. I could see the difference in my skin after using it just for a few days. It does dried out my face but it helped dried out and kill all the pimples. I only used it on my cheeks where I had many pimples and black scars. My skin looks a lot clearer now. I don't know what my skin type is but in my life I had never found any product that would help heal my dirty face. Then I found this!

I would love to encourage everyone to at least try it because I know how people felt when dealing with an awful face. I had really low self-esteem but now I'm happy everyday for my face.

My last suggestion is that when using it try to avoid your lips too because it can dry them out. And after using it you can use a moisturizer for your drying skin and you will be all good. I use jergens by the way.

Thank you and I wish you all good luck!

wouldn't buy it again
Reviewed on September 1, 2014

this stuff does get rid of acne overtime, it works! i just couldnt handle how tight, flaky and dry it made my skin, even with moisturizer! wish it would work without the over drying :(

Reduces redness overnight.
Reviewed on July 9, 2014

This product does well to minimize the redness, swelling, and the sore pimples that have just begun to form. Washing with this at night, I'd notice a measurable difference in all of the above. Does NOT do so well to remove excess oil/makeup. Also, I feel like this new scent is geared towards men? It has that cologne aroma I'd usually associate with men's personal care products.