Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

OXY Maximum Action Face Wash, 5 fl oz
updated: 06/26/2016 20:48 UTC
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash, 5 Ounce
updated: 06/26/2016 20:48 UTC

LOVE this
Reviewed on May 20, 2016

Absolutely love this product! it made my acne clear up within a week and not cause anymore breakout

GREAT
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

I have very oily acne prone skin. I get pimples on my cheeks and sides of my face.i have been using this for about a month now and am very surprised with it. It hasn't broken me out once and has gone a good job of clearing up my pimples.

Oxy is LIFE CHANGING! Best product I have ever used!!!
Reviewed on May 14, 2016

I was just a regular old girl with a couple pimples, until about last week when huge, almost face-deforming pimples began to erupt on my forehead and in my t-zone. I sort of freaked out thinking I was going to have to deal with these massive things, especially since I have already been washing my face once a night and thought there wasn't much else I could do. It is very easy to get lost in all of the acne treatment products, so i just to a gander over at Target to see if anything really jumped out at me. I didn't want something over-publicized and I just wanted something I could trust. Below Clearasil in the isle I noticed a bottle titled OXY. Naturally, I wanted to learn more and looked on google to see what others had to say on the product, and heard mostly all good things! I bought this product 3 days ago and have only been using it once a night for the past 3 days, and the huge zits that once corrupted my pores are now barely visible! They were swollen and red before and now, only after a couple on nights, the biggest one is GONE!!!!! I just wanted a fast working, acne-treating cream and that's just what I got!!!!!! Heads up though, if you didn't know this before, all treatments that are working should always get a little worse before they improve your skin. I do see a couple little pimples, but its NOTHING compared to what I had before! Just leave the little zits, because how it works is it brings the oils that were deep in your pores and to the surface. Then, as you continue to use the product, your skin will clear away everything! I love this product more than anything I have ever tried before, and would recommend 100%!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WORKS!!
Reviewed on February 29, 2016

Trust me if you got acne this facewash will clear it just give it about 2-5 days and youll see way way less pimples and they will get popped for you. I been using this facewash for 2 months now and wow I didnt think it would be this amazing. Ive been wearing makeup for 2 years now and i was embarrassed wearing it because you can see my pimple bumps through the makeup but after 2/3 weeks my acne was seriously cleared. I used to get tons of new pimples about every other day. Now i seriously rarely get even one. And when i do get one, its not that big and two days later with this face wash itll be gone. Buy this face wash you will NOT regret it. It burns in the beginning of course and will cause your face red like it did to me but dont worry just moisturize good after. It gets deep into your pores and kills all pimples!

HOLY GRAIL
Reviewed on November 23, 2015

THIS IS MUTHAA F****KING AMAZE BAALLLLS!!!!!! THE NEXT DAY MY FACE WAS CLEAR ... TO ALL SUFFERING FROM ACNE PLEASE BUY AT WALMART!!!!!!! YAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

by I_AmYour_Destiny on 01/11/2016 18:10
About how much acne would you say you had? Severe, moderate, light, etc. I'm asking to compare to mine to see how well it could possibly work because everyone has different skin types. Thank you.
It's really awesome
Reviewed on September 29, 2015

I had bought it 1 week and 3 day's ago.... I was had a oily, pimpled skin. My face was Dark. But, After using it now I am feeling some change in my face. Pimple went away in 4 day's. My skin is more sensitive then before. I love it. Awesome!!!!!

so much better
Reviewed on July 17, 2015

I have extremely sensitive skin and really bad acne. I bought this 2 weeks ago and is almost cleared up perfectly. I wash my face 2x a day and I use clear proof toner from Mary Kay and Neutrogena benzoyl peroxide the one that works in 2 hours and I use the Mary Kay clear proof moisturizer and my skin has never been better. I've had terrible acne since 7th grade and now it isn't dry and it isn't oily it feels so much better!

makes skin worse if you stop using it
Reviewed on June 9, 2015

my bestfriend had this facewash and we were camping and i had forgot mine, being so.desprate i used this for 2 nights then when i got home and stopped using it i.broke out and didnt.know why being dumb i went and.bought this stuff.because it did.help my skin when i used it and i wasnt sure if that was the exact reason why i broke out. any who after finishing this facewash i didnt use anymore and my.skin.i.guess relied on it and made my face so.horrible it took forever to recover . i will never use it agian

for oily / combo skin
Reviewed on March 10, 2015

I honestly believe by the results from this product that it is for only oily/ combo skin. It could have a bad effect on sensitive and dry skin due to the fact that it dries excessively deep into the pores. For some skin it could be to strong. For oily skin like mine especially in the T zone it seems just enough strength to keep the oil balance in my skin. I would recommend it to only oily/ comb skin.

improvement
Reviewed on March 6, 2015

i used thus product for a month and did see an improvement. my acne bumps got smaller but the red spots were still visible.