Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%).

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

OXY Maximum Action Face Wash, 5 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 20:17 UTC
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash, 5 Ounce
updated: 11/06/2016 08:07 UTC

Amazing results!
Reviewed on September 29, 2016

This worked so well for my son, I am actually seeking out places to leave a positive review. We used clean and clear with salicylic acid for a couple of weeks with little improvement. I purchased this and after using it after school and in the evening, he woke up with noticeably clearer skin! After only 3 days, his face is almost completely smooth and clear!

AN AMAZING PRODUCT
Reviewed on September 9, 2016

I suffered from slight acne on my cheeks but nothing was helping to clear my face. I tried 5% oxy, 10%oxy, avene treatments but nothing worked like this $6 product.

I have been using it for the past 2 months every night and my skin has definitely shown improvements. It is not completely clear yet as i am still dealing with hyperpigmentation marks but this facewash is helping with that as well!

I read some reviews that said it caused dryness but personally, this was never the case, in fact, my skin felt smoother and more moist. Oily skin is now a concern for me!

This is an amazing product but they don't ship it to Asia so i hope they ship it soon!

Acne ...
Reviewed on August 21, 2016

I had just bought this product and I was wondering if I am suppose to use a topical cream after I wash with it ?

great at combating acne bacteria
Reviewed on August 17, 2016

this wash is great for combating the acne bacteria. Does dry out skin a bit but that may be what you're looking for.

My skin didn't like it
Reviewed on May 17, 2016

This wash breaked out my skin so bad. I bought it for a vacation and didn't bring anything else with me. It was a mistake :(

by WBlackman on 11/19/2016 16:55
Yes it breaks out your skin. Bad product
??
Reviewed on July 13, 2016

Are these reviews for the red bottle on this page and also for the colorful bottle I'm seeming to find in stores?

nahh
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

i really wanted this to work, because nothing else has. i used it for about two weeks and just had to stop, my normally oily face was now dry and flakey and it was so uncomfortable. i also developed zits on both my nose and cheeks, places i normally don't get zits. i will not buy again.

love this cleanser
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

love it and really helps kill acne. it works great!

LOVE this
Reviewed on May 20, 2016

Absolutely love this product! it made my acne clear up within a week and not cause anymore breakout

Oxy is LIFE CHANGING! Best product I have ever used!!!
Reviewed on May 14, 2016

I was just a regular old girl with a couple pimples, until about last week when huge, almost face-deforming pimples began to erupt on my forehead and in my t-zone. I sort of freaked out thinking I was going to have to deal with these massive things, especially since I have already been washing my face once a night and thought there wasn't much else I could do. It is very easy to get lost in all of the acne treatment products, so i just to a gander over at Target to see if anything really jumped out at me. I didn't want something over-publicized and I just wanted something I could trust. Below Clearasil in the isle I noticed a bottle titled OXY. Naturally, I wanted to learn more and looked on google to see what others had to say on the product, and heard mostly all good things! I bought this product 3 days ago and have only been using it once a night for the past 3 days, and the huge zits that once corrupted my pores are now barely visible! They were swollen and red before and now, only after a couple on nights, the biggest one is GONE!!!!! I just wanted a fast working, acne-treating cream and that's just what I got!!!!!! Heads up though, if you didn't know this before, all treatments that are working should always get a little worse before they improve your skin. I do see a couple little pimples, but its NOTHING compared to what I had before! Just leave the little zits, because how it works is it brings the oils that were deep in your pores and to the surface. Then, as you continue to use the product, your skin will clear away everything! I love this product more than anything I have ever tried before, and would recommend 100%!!!!!!!!!!