Oxy Clinical Treatment reviews

3.8/5 - 15 reviews

Brand: Oxy

Face wash
Salicylic Acid 2%.

Acrylates Copolymer; Anhydrous Citric Acid; Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract; C8-22 Alkyl Acrylates/Methacrylic Acid Crosspolymer; Caprylyl Glycol; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Edetate Disodium; Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract; Fragrance; Glycerin; Methyl Gluceth-20; PEG/PPG-8/3 Diisostearate; Phenoxyethanol; Polysorbate 20; Potassium Sorbate; Purified Water; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate; Sorbic Acid; Trolamine.

Clearing treatment
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%

Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer; Anhydrous Citric Acid; Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea Butter); Diazolidinyl Urea; Dimethicone; Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates; Edetate Disodium; Ethylhexylglycerin; Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla); Glycerin; Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride; Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; PEG/PPG-4/12 Dimethicone; Phenoxyethanol; Purified Water; Silica; Sodium Citrate; Sodium Hydroxide; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Vitamin E; Xanthan Gum.

Hydrating therapy
Salicylic Acid 0.5%

Acrylates Copolymer; Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate; Benzoic Acid; Butylene Glycol; Butylene Glycol Cocoate; Capryloyl Glycine; Croton Lechleri Resin Extract; Dehydroacetic Acid; Dimethicone; Dimethiconol; Ethylcellulose; Fragrance; Glycerin; Hexylene Glycol; Hydroxypropyl Guar; Isostearyl Alcohol; Laureth-4; Laureth-23; Mentha Haplocalix Extract; Methyl Lactate; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; PEG-25 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Phenoxyethanol; Phytic Acid; Purified Water; Silanetriol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Trolamine.

OXY Clinical Advanced Treatment Pads
updated: 10/22/2014 03:16 UTC

Reviewed on August 2, 2012

I was skeptical to try this...I was thinking, "Hmm...what makes this so much different than everything else?" But wow. I used to wake up with a new pimple every day until I started using this. I can't believe how fast it cleared me up. The only downside was that it is very drying and I got flaky. I also experienced a bad breakout at first as the cleanser and BP did its thing. I'm pretty clear now, but I still use this when I have a bad breakout.

Reviewed on May 15, 2012

before Retin a this was the only thing that kept me from having severe acne . Now that my acne has gone from severe to light it works even better . If you want treatment that works , use moisterizer over this . Good luck !

P.S I only use the acne cream

Reviewed on February 26, 2012

Do not ever use this treatment....spend the extra money n get proactiv!

Reviewed on January 12, 2012

I have very oily skin, and I saw this at Dominicks for 6.50$ and decided it to give it a try. I know that the packages are small, but I looked at it more as a trial size because I hate buying full size and yet again discovering they don't work for me. BUT THIS STUFF REALLY DID HELP ME! I watched my lumps go down, and my acne dried out. I highly recommend at least trying this, because it really helped me. I have mostly whiteheads all over my face and my cheeks are just giant areas of red dots- not a black or whitehead, not a pustule- just dots. But this soothed them and took care of the bacteria. I'm almost clear!

Reviewed on October 30, 2011

i purchased the face wash and spot treatment after receiving a free sample in the mail. i'm not going to go as far as saying this stuff is a miracle, but it's been pretty close for me. i don't get serious breakouts anymore, but this is the kind of stuff you wish was around when you were in high school acne hell! anyway, i only use the cleanser when i feel a breakout coming on, and generally only where the pimple is coming in because i do find the wash to be pretty harsh and very drying too be used on the whole face. maybe they do it on purpose to get you to buy the moisturizer, but i think it's because the higher percentage of BP. if you don't use lotion right after, your face will feel dry and tight.

my favorite is the spot treatment. i just recently felt a big pimple coming on and used this from the beginning. while the pimple still popped up, it didn't get nearly as big and red as it could have/usually does. it is really drying so you want to be careful to put it just on the spot and not the skin around it. a good moisturizer and/or vitamin e oil will help the problem. this is def. the best spot treatment i have ever used and trust me, ive used hundreds!

Reviewed on October 19, 2011

I don't know if I'm allergic to SA or what. But after switching from Oxy BP Wash to this, my chin area broke out like crazy. And they are not just little pimples, but big ones and they kept spreading to other areas. It was so terrible that I had to stop after using it for 2 days. I know people are going to tell me it's too soon to stop it. But I broke out like I never did before in my life. I switched back to BP wash and BP 2.5% treatment 2 days later. My face already started to clear up just hours later of switching back. I will never buy anything with SA again.

Reviewed on August 29, 2011

Overall I really am enjoying this system.. it's one of the VERY VERY VERY few things that is clearing my skin!

THE PRICE INCLUDED ALL THESE:

Advanced Face wash: 4.0 oz ($8.27)

Clearing treatment 1.6 oz (box of 2 so one bottle is 0.8 oz ) ($8.27)

Pads (90 pads ($6.88)

Hydrating therapy 2.0 oz ($7.99)

Reviewed on June 19, 2011

I thought I would use this (not the solutions pack, just the cleanser and treatment), to help with my acne. The first three days, my skin felt fine. After that, washing with the cleanser burned, and the treatment started to burn, too. At the start of my second week, my skin had gotten so dry and irritated, I had to stop this system. I am now following the Regimen to some degree (gentle cleanser, 2.5% BP, plain moisturizer day & night, SPF moisturizer in the day), but my skin is still recovering.

Reviewed on March 30, 2011

I use just the face wash at night with neutrogena lotion & wash my face with only water in the morning & my face is virtually acne free!

Reviewed on March 27, 2011

This is a great product, I've been using it for a month and my acne is better than it was. But the only bad thing about this is that it may dry out your skin too much, and it stings for the first week. Anything other than that.. this product is great.