Oxy Balance Sensitive Skin Daily Cleansing Pads reviews

4.4/5 - 13 reviews

Brand: Oxy

Salicylic Acid 0.5% w/v.

Alcohol (28.6% v/v), ISOCETETH-20, POLYOLPREPOLYMER-15, Triethanolamine, Trisodium EDTA, Water.

Reviewed on September 3, 2009

choose one type of oxy pads(triples action, sensitive, ect..) and use the SAME ONE!! i switched from triple action to sensitive and my face broke out like crazy, also once your skin clears, keep using it for several months after

Reviewed on August 26, 2009

im impressed with this brand i honestly did not think it was going to work well but ive used it for 4-5 days and have seen most of my acne go away

Reviewed on June 21, 2009

It works really good..again..the only bad thing about it is you have to use it consistently. As I said I used it for about a year until I ran out and the store didn't have anymore so I stopped using it for about a month, my face broke out just as It was when I began using it...I started using it and my acne would not go away like it did the first time I started using it "consistently." My reccomendation would be yes, absolutely use it BUT don't stop using it for more than 3 days..your face will take much too long to get used to the product again. Umm that's all..and yes if you have dry skin it may dry your skin out..I think that if you use a good moisturizer you should be good. If you have oily skin like I did a year ago when I stared using it...it should treat that too..at least it did for me.

Reviewed on April 26, 2009

It works if your skin can tolerate it. One of the only consistently working things I've found. I have used Proactiv, Neutrogena, Noxzema and even home remedies. Nothing seems to stick like these pads. I also use the spot treatment which speeds up the clearing of my skin. Because it works so well I tend to be very laid back, missing a few days here and there and this leads to my face breaking out with a few pimples that are quickly removed after using the pads and spot treatment. I have yet to try to wash but I may try it once I can spare the cash.

I use one in the morning and one right before bed along with the spot treatment.

Reviewed on February 16, 2009

It works good. It brought my severe acne down to more of a light acne. It might not work for you because everyone has different skin type but Ive tried lots of product and none have worked like oxy. But you get your money's worth.

Reviewed on January 7, 2009

oh yeah dave you need to update you pictures for the oxy pads they are now black

Reviewed on September 8, 2008

Its okay i would recommend it to people who don't get dry skin easily

Reviewed on July 23, 2008

Will continue using, and are hoping for good results. TRy It!

Reviewed on August 18, 2007

It's a great product. I usto use it until i switched to vichy then my skin wasn't getting the same results. I came back to oxy and it worked it's miracles again. I guess everyones looking for the bigger picture and thats what i was looking for when i swithced from oxy. I don't know what more i wanted, i guess i wanted more until i realized i had it all.