Oxy Balance Normal Skin Daily Cleansing Pads

Average price: $4.75

Brand: Oxy

Most helpful review

By Billy, Hollywood, California on 01/31/2005

I have had acne for about 3 years, it was horrible! Everyone called me pimple face. But when I tried this product my acne was no longer there. I am 11 years old and I have been using it frequently, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

36 out of 68 people found this review helpful

Active ingredients:
Salicylic acid 0.5% w/w.

Alcohol (34% v/v), fragrance, isoceteth 20, polyolprepolymer-15, triethanolamine, trisodium edta, water.

Member reviews

By on

I will never buy these again.

Pros

• *You can see the dirt of the pad when you use them..but that's about it.

Cons

• *Stings really bad
  • *Doesn't help at all
  • *Left with me more pimples than I had in the start
  • *Smells bad
  • moderate
  • for a few months

Dont buy it,,,,

Pros

• Removed dirt...

Cons

• It stung really badly,it made my skin itch,it DID NOT help what so ever,it dried out my skin past the help of any moisturizer
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 4
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

Cheap for a reason.

Pros

• easy to use

Cons

• Burns alot. Dosnt really help.
  • for a few months
  • $ 5
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I've started using this oxy pads (under new packaging) with 2% SA about 3 days ago. Not sure if it does anything (yet) but I don't think I like it because it leaves a film on my face. My face looks greasy and shiny after this stuff dries. It almost feels like I have glue on my face. It also contains alcohol and fragrance. I'm not sure if they are bad for acne but I don't think they are really needed.

Pros

• Cheap

Cons

• Unnessary ingredients like alcohol and fragrance, leaves a film on my face
  • for about a week
  • $ 5
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Im usually the type of person that doesnt put all my eggs in one basket, therefore i tried this product not expecting much, and unfortunately i was right. All they are are cheap little pads soaked in alcohol, nothing more. If you havent had luck with these i STRONGLY suggest Solugel-8 or Stievamycin!

Pros

• None

Cons

• Stings Face
  • Odor
  • After Use For Several Weeks, Next To No Difference
  • for a few months
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.