Oxy Balance Normal Skin Daily Cleansing Pads reviews

2.2/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredients:
Salicylic acid 0.5% w/w.

Alcohol (34% v/v), fragrance, isoceteth 20, polyolprepolymer-15, triethanolamine, trisodium edta, water.

Reviewed on November 7, 2007

I've started using this oxy pads (under new packaging) with 2% SA about 3 days ago. Not sure if it does anything (yet) but I don't think I like it because it leaves a film on my face. My face looks greasy and shiny after this stuff dries. It almost feels like I have glue on my face. It also contains alcohol and fragrance. I'm not sure if they are bad for acne but I don't think they are really needed.

Reviewed on September 26, 2007

Im usually the type of person that doesnt put all my eggs in one basket, therefore i tried this product not expecting much, and unfortunately i was right. All they are are cheap little pads soaked in alcohol, nothing more. If you havent had luck with these i STRONGLY suggest Solugel-8 or Stievamycin!