Oxy Balance Maximum Deep Pore Acne Cleansing Pads reviews

4.3/5 - 88 reviews

Brand: Oxy

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol (46% v/v), Fragrance, Isoceteth-20, PEG-8/SMDA Copolymer, Purified Water, Trisodium EDTA, Trolamine.

Oxy Balance Maximum Strength Deep Pore,cleansing Pads - 90 Each Sku 4647004
updated: 10/22/2014 23:19 UTC

Good
Reviewed on November 19, 2013

It helped to dry up any acne I had... but sometimes the drying was too severe and it cracked and I broke out from the same acne again. Win and lose situation.

Reviewed on May 14, 2013

Acne hit me pretty hard in high school, to the point of I couldn't look in the mirror without groaning. I've tried everything, Proactiv (made skin soft but didn't dry up acne), Neutragena Rapid Clear, Johnson&Johnson Clean&Clear, tea tree oil, toothpaste, pins, different picking techniques, blow dryers, ice cubes, honey, banana peels, moisturizers, cleansers, different ways to wash my face, etc. Everything. It took me three years to realize that the secret to a half decent complexion is regrettably quite simple. I have a shower most mornings, but if not, I wash my hands with soap, rinse it off, then rinse my face with warm water for like thirty seconds tops and pat dry with a towel. That's my morning routine. Easiest thing yet. If I feel oily throughout the day, I wash my hands with soap, rinse it off, then I rinse my face with warm water and pat dry with a towel. Ya, believe it. Before I go to bed, I wash my hands with soap, rinse it off, then I rinse my face with warm water, and pat dry with a towel. Then I use one pad of this miraculous solution, and wipe me entire face with it, and then the tops of my shoulders and chest. That's it. Oh and I avoid eating/drinking anything with high sugar content, but if I don't, it will be a small portion and I will accompany it with a bigger portion of something healthy. And I drink 2 litres a day of water. If I sweat, I rinse my face with warm water and pat dry with a towel. I'm nearly eighteen now, and I have been doing this for one and a half months. The Acne scar have pretty much faded, and I can look in a mirror now. Oh and nowhere in this routine did I mention pimple popping. You've probably heard this a million times, but seriously, leave them alone. It's the fastest way for them to heal. I don't use moisturizer, I don't touch my face during the day, and I feel good again.

Reviewed on September 8, 2012

I used to have severe acne, so I went to a dermatologist. They gave me several $100-$200 dollar treatments, that helped a little, but my skin still wasn't great. I got monthly chemical peels. I tried proactive. I ate healthy and exercised. I did everything you could imagine. I was going away for a week, and the face cleansing kit I was using would spill in my bag, so I bought some of these to bring, as a filler. Immediately, my skin looked a little clearer. With continued use I now only get the occasional pimple. (:

Reviewed on June 26, 2012

I started using these a long time ago when I first started to get acne and they worked aside from being drying. As I got older the drying would make my make up look bad so I went on a mission to find something better... there is nothing! I now use moisturizer with these to keep my skin from being flaky. Works like a charm!

Reviewed on June 5, 2012

id purchase it if you wont have dry skin

Reviewed on April 20, 2012

I am officially dumping proactiv for oxy pads!

I am rarely wearing makeup anymore and when I touch my skin it feels super-smooth. Except for the occasional annoying pimple, my face is pimple-free! I used to get bad acne around my eyebrows but now I have no problems at all. It takes about 10-15 seconds to put on. It might not work on all skin types but it worked on mine! Highly recommended.

The only things it doesnt get rid of are blackheads and those little tiny rows of anti-inflammatory whiteheads (I get them on my chin). But those arent visible to anyone but you anyway!

And if you're just starting to use them, here's a tip: In the beginning use only one a day or maybe one every other day then gradually increase until you're at 2 a day. I do it twice a day regularly and 3 times if I see that I'm breaking out. This works well usually.

Seriously, try this product, it's great! what have you got to loose?

Reviewed on April 13, 2012

I have combination skin with bumps on my chin, nose, and forehead. I take 1 pad of this product after a shower and swipe it on those areas of my face.

It does sting, but it goes away after awhile and it kind of makes you feel like it's working. It didn't completely eliminate my acne, after using for a year. I still have small bumps, but I can tell this product keeps my acne at bay.

In short, it is a nice product. Moisturize afterwards, it's a teeny bit strong and flaky for skin.

Reviewed on January 20, 2012

this works amazing for me and it's the best product I've used so far.