Oxy Balance Acne Treatment for Sensitive Skin, Vanishing reviews

3.3/5 - 12 reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active Ingredients
Benzoyl Peroxide (10% ).

Anhydrous Citric Acid , Butylene Glycol , Carbomer Homopolymer , Diazolidinyl Urea , Dimethicone , Dimethyl Isosorbide , Edetate Disodium , Fragrance , Glycerin , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate , Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer , Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer , PEG/PPG 4/12 Dimethicone , Portulaca Oleracea Extract , Propylene Glycol , Water (Purified) , Silica , Sodium Citrate , Sodium Hydroxide , Xanthan Gum.

Mark product as reinstated

Works like any 2.5% BP product.. but doesn't leave as much white residue.
Reviewed on June 28, 2013

I would recommend this product if you are starting the regimen at home and are waiting for a gel form of BP. It still will leave a white residue when you work your way up to the recommended amount for the regimen.. but It leave less than other over-the-counter BP products.

Reviewed on April 4, 2011

Used now for almost 7 weeks. Worked initially very well it seems, and after that just hasn't worked well at all.

Reviewed on November 8, 2009

If your looking for a quick way to smoother, softer, better looking skin, use: "Acnce Vanishing Treatment for Sensitive Skin". When I first bought it and put it on, within hours my skin looked great! You can also wear it underneath your make-up, which is a bonus! Plus it is inexpensive & you can get it almost anywhere in Canada!

Reviewed on August 25, 2009

I have been using Oxy Acne Vanishing Treatment 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide for Sensitive Skin for more than a year. My skin has never looked better. It goes on smooth, vanishing completely on the skin. Slowly but surely reducing blackheads, preventing large acne breakouts and keeps skin feeling smooth.

Just make sure you were makeup or sunscreen if you were it in the sun (I wear it in the morning and night). You'll get a sunburn if you're not careful.

Reviewed on August 4, 2009

Just be careful. i recommend asking your doctor to make sure.

Reviewed on December 24, 2008

This was actually the first acne product that I had ever used before. And probably one of the worst. It didn't work for me at all, and my acne just stayed the same. I do not recommend it for anyone.

Reviewed on September 29, 2008

pretty good and quite cheap

not good for severe acne though

Reviewed on August 24, 2008

Quit drinking NUTRISWEET, and have regular dentist visits. I suffered for years with acne. I tried everything. I quit eating/drinking things with artificial sweetener, and I have no more cystic acne. A few blemished here and there still. Change your pillowcases. Clean your makeup brushes. Apply makeup with clean sponge everyday. These are all things I have learned. Most important is the Nutrisweet.

Reviewed on June 2, 2008

Smells bad, didn't help my acne (or bacne), but it didn't irritate my skin either.