Page 5 of Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash reviews

Brand: Oxy

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

OXY Maximum Action Face Wash, 5 fl oz
updated: 11/01/2014 12:48 UTC
Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash, 5 Ounce
updated: 11/01/2014 12:48 UTC

Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I had grad photos in 2 weeks and I need to get rid of a few pimples because I was not looking like a red balloon. So i picked up this product and within 2 days my acne was gone. I was impressed!

Reviewed on February 21, 2012

I've only been using it for around three or four days now and I noticed a difference right away. I had a very painful cyst on my chin and now it's barely there. I think in another few days my skin will be clear. I do not have acne all the time, but when I break out, I break out well and all over. I'll defiantly be purchasing this again.

Reviewed on February 16, 2012

i got more pimples than i lost..

Reviewed on February 6, 2012

Did not clear my acne even tho I used It twice a day while in the shower for 4 months. Everyday I still woke up with new zits. After using this I started developing cysts. Will make your face red as a tomato, people thought I was blushing on certain occasions.

Reviewed on January 30, 2012

This stuff saved my life guys. Please try it. Before half the bottle was gone my acne was no more. I say thanks to one of the reviewers below who really made me by this. Without his review i wouldn't have given this product a chance.

My story: Suffering for 6 years. Tried EVERYTHING but accutane. I had given up hope. I used to think how I didn't want to die and people see my funeral and say "look at his face..." I also didn't want my kids in the future to say whats wrong with daddys face?

Yeah i was messed up...

Pretty tough skin. I can handle Benzoil peroxide and salicylic acid no problem.

Like his review says....use it for about 10 mins- less started off and work ure way up to 10 mins.

Unlike him i use salicylic acid first to get rid of the pimples i already had and to open up my pores and clean them out good and get them ready for this stuff. Then I immediately use this OXY stuff. I also only use this about every 16-20 hours. he stated he needed to use it twice a day...

I also used AHA souffle from alpha hydrox to get rid of the red marks faster.

My face is 98 percent clear and once my hyperpigmentation goes away i will me 99 percent clear. Thanks to everyone and this board for helping me for over 3 years.

Just bought the 4 pack from Amazon for 20 dollars :)

Good luck to you all. Never give up.

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

If you need a benzoyl peroxide wash, get this product. At first I had some regret buying the product because I thought it was going to irritate my skin due to the "maximum strength" label. After using this a couple of weeks, I noticed that I don't get as much pimples as I did before and a lot of my redness that I had on my face has faded.

Reviewed on January 20, 2012

Oxy is the best acne face wash that i have ever used!

Reviewed on January 9, 2012

This is the best acne treatment I have ever tried. It gets rid of acne very fast!

Reviewed on January 5, 2012

I've been using it for almost two weeks. It dried out my skin way too much. I had to apply a grip-load of moisturizer and my skin was still dry. It made my acne worse. I have pimples on my cheeks now. My skin is also always red now. I would not recommend buying it.

Reviewed on December 15, 2011

Its ok but my face looks really bad because of the redness and it hurts. Doesn't get rid of most of my pimples.