Oxy Maximum Action Advanced Face Wash

Average price: $5.96

Brand: Oxy

Most helpful review

By mona, Miami on 12/11/2012

This is the only facial cleanser that got rid of my acne. In less than a week I saw a big difference. This product has had a huge impact on my self esteem, I finally feel beautiful with out the acne. This is a heaven sent..

Pros:
  • It works fast

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful

Active ingredient:
Benzoyl Peroxide 10%.

Inactive ingredients:
Anhydrous citric acid, butylene glycol, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, cetostearyl alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, diazolidinyl urea, disodium PEG-5 laurylcitrate sulfosuccinate, fragrance, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum.

Member reviews

By on

Didn't really clear up acne but at least it didn't make it worse. No irritation, no dryness, no flakiness.

Pros

• Mild
  • No breakouts

Cons

• Didn't realy help with acne
  • for a few months
  • $ 9
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Been using for about 11 days now and must say it makes a big difference. It gets your acne under control and improves skin texture greatly

Pros

• Clears face
  • Improved texture
  • Clean feeling

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for about a week
  • $ 6.69
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I had acne all over both of my cheeks and this is the ONLY cleanser that cleared up my acne.. Now all i have left is alot of acne scars but i still clean my face with this cleanser because its helping my scars. I Highley recommand it

• $ 4

By on

Product doesn't help with acne.

Pros

• Leaves skin feeling tight.
  • Pores look smaller.
  • No smell.

Cons

• Didn't clear up acne.
  • moderate
  • for about a year
  • $ 8
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I have tried almost EVERY acne medication there is. None if them worked. They were all way expensive for me to keep trying, so I found out about oxy and said, why not. I tried it, literally one week later EVERYONE started telling me how good my face looks. I was so confident, and happy. It cleared my face up so good that I had nothing on my face to even pop. I stopped using is recently and my face is Terrible. I'm going back to oxy today. That's the only thing that works, plus it's cheap! (:

• for about a year
  • $ 6

By on

Definitely give OXY a try for at least 2 weeks twice a day. The first dermatologist I took my daughter to wanted to put her on accutane. Being that she was 12 at the time, I had a BAD feeling about doing so. Got a 2nd opinion and the new Dr. said "Oxy 2 X per day. Give it 2 weeks and I'm sure you'll see an improvement." I'm so glad I trusted my instinct and got a 2nd opinion :)

Pros

• Cleared my daughters skin up so much better than other acne medications.

Cons

• Can be a bit drying so use with Olay lotion
  • moderate
  • for more than a year
  • $ 6
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I would recommend it it's not the best but it does help it's not a ''cure'' by any means but if you have a really good moisturizers and only wash your face once a day with this product it can be useful out of all decent product just need to be careful remember to apply cream after use i give it a 6/10

Pros

• Reduces acne by %40
  • Cheap costed $5
  • Will only need to wash your face once a day twice a day with this product i do not recommend
  • reduces black heads

Cons

• Very Drying
  • can give you eczema or a rash that is simliar
  • burns if you have zits that been extracted.
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 5

it is way to irritating

Pros

• it gives a deep cleans

Cons

• irratated my acne and realy dries out my skin
  • moderate
  • for about a month
  • $ 5
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This works so well! I tried proactiv very faithfully for about 8 weeks and could not tell a difference at all. I was extremely distraught! I tried to find something else and thought I would give oxy a try. I could see huge improvements in just 4 days! It was also so much quicker to use. I can save so much time now. Proactiv took forever to put on and wasn't worth it. I'm so ecstatic that I found this amazing product!

Pros

• Very fast!
  • Very effective!
  • Quick and easy!

Cons

• Nothing that can't be easily fixed.
  • moderate
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 5
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Pros

• It works fast

Cons

[not submitted]
  • moderately severe
  • for a few months
  • $ 7
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.