Ovega-3 Vegetarian Omega-3 reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Ovega-3

Omega-3, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid),
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid).

Modified cornstarch, carrageenan, glycerin, sorbitol, water, beta-carotene, caramel.

Ovega-3 Omega-3, 500mg, Vegetarian Softgels, 60 ea
updated: 09/28/2016 14:13 UTC

vegan omega 3
Reviewed on February 19, 2015

I've recently discovered about Omega 3 from Clary Sage Seed Oil. Previously I've been using Omega3 from fish oil and suffered from really bad taste in my mouth *yak*. I take my health very seriously and after research I found out not only Omega3 from Clary Sage has a great taste, this vegan & natural product also provides the best Essential Fatty Acid for our body without the side effects that go along with fish oil (weight gain, metal poisoning..)

This site was very helpful with all the information - [link edited out] removed]

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do 

No swollen acne spots once I went on Omega
Reviewed on January 28, 2015

The omega 3 have really kept my skin from having swollen acne spots. I had been on Accutane years ago and my skin was breaking out again one or two a week. This is what I needed. I was hoping to clear my pores and tried a supplement in an attempt to change my pores from clogging or looking clogged. Still have a way to go in that area of clogging to the way I want my pores to look, but so happy no infection or swollen spots. My skin feels better, I look better and I am 52. I am using Multivitamin + Omega 3 strawberry lemon adult chewable from Nature Made. I take one with another multi gummy vitamin from vitafusion Multivites.

Great if you're sensitive to fish oil
Reviewed on December 28, 2013

I experimented with various types of fish oil, but each one caused cystic acne on my chin. I switched to ovega-3 and have been feeling great. It's the brand most used and recommended by vegetarians, and best of all it hasn't caused any outbreaks. It's worth a shot if you're sensitive to fish oil. Each pill contains 320mg DHA and 130mg EPA.