Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Origins

Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser

Salvia officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Mentha viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Serenoa serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Laminaria saccharina Extract, Salicylic Acid, Poria cocos sclerotium Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurium erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Impatiens balsamina (Garden Balsam) Leaf Extract, Yeast Extract, Tocotrienols, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate , Glycerin , PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Monosodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol.

Origins Zero Oil Deep Pore Cleanser

Won't clear up acne on its own, but will help it along the way!
Reviewed on July 22, 2016

I first tried using this when i started experiencing really bad breakouts and was looking for something that wouldn't be too irritating to my already inflamed skin. To start with i found this to not help with my oil control, leaving me with a shiny face at the end of the day and so i threw it to one side. Months later after changing up my birth control and skin routine, i rediscovered this on the shelf in my bathroom and figured i would give it another whirl. I'm now IN LOVE with this stuff, the ingredients are really gentle on my skin and i use it on a daily basis first thing in a morning when i wash my face. It foams well but doesn't dry out my skin at all like some harsher products do. Since I've started using this again, my skin has just got better and better and with the help of my birth control (co-cyprindiol/dianette) my oil control is no longer an issue.