Origins Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Origins

Origins Make A Difference Skin Rejuvenating Treatment

Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water, Myrtus Communis Leaf Water, Rosa Damascene Flower Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiocone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Diethylthexyl Succinate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-100 Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerine Stearate, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Tlumeria Alba (Frangipani) Flower Extract, Magnolia Grandiflora Leaf Extract, Acacia Decurrens (Mimosa) Extract, Iris Germanica (Orris) Root, Geraniol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Citral, Adenosine Phosphate, Algae Extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed, Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Tribehenin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Polysilicone-11, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sorbitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Behenyl Alcohol, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol.

April, Aloha Hawaii
Reviewed on October 8, 2009

I have to start off by telling you that my skin is combonation and very, very, sensitive as well as acne-prone. I was reading a skin care guide and this product was in a list of skin care products that was recommended for skin regeneration. I have tried so many serums, ETC...That caused me so much irritation! I thought I was destined not to use anything on my skin. This product proved me wrong! It has dramatically improved the look of my skin without breakouts! It is like a serum to me because it absorbs so quickly and allows me to follow up with a moisturizer on dry days or just an SPF on more humid days. I apply this all around the eye area as well. I don't have any irritation and it is like a spa (smells so heavenly!) I have been using this for almost 2 months now and can see my face glowing when I look in the mirror! This is a wonderful treatment, you should give it a try!

Elizabeth, Sac, CA
Reviewed on March 10, 2009

Really helps my combination skin. My dry parts are moisturized and my really oily parts stay matte. I think it's also helped with my breakouts. I recommend this product.

Emily, Chicago, IL
Reviewed on August 7, 2008

IM 15, and ive had acne for a year. Im done with it. I've done my time. I would say i had light to mild acne. A couple pimples here and there. Black heads all over my nose. Ive been using differin for about a week and a half. I've had no breakouts on my forehead, outer cheeks, or chin, (knock on wood for me!) but my nose feels like a tomato garden. red blochyness and im not sure if its working. but i hope, ill check back in about another week and a half.