Origins Brighter By Nature reviews

Brand: Origins

Origins Brighter By Nature

Homosalate (5%), Octisalate (5%), Avobenzone (3%), Octocrylene (2.7%).

Other Ingredients:
Water; Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Methyl Trimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Butylene Glycol, Polyester-8, Ethyl Macadamiate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Stearate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Ormenis Multicaulis (Chamomile) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Paeonia Albiflora (Peony) Root Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis (Burnet) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Polygonum Tinctorium Leaf/Stem Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Sodium Grape Seed Extract Phosphate, Micrococcus Lysate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Silica, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arginine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caffeine, Salicylic Acid, Cholesterol, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocotrienols, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phospholipids, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica.

worth for the price
Reviewed on January 29, 2016

this is amazing product and i use it as my night cream and smooth and keep all the moisture on my skin and i think its perfect for kind of skin

Rachel, So Cal
Reviewed on April 13, 2012

Hands down, the biggest stress once the stress of acne is gone is getting rid of the marks they leave behind. This product does that job wonderfully. Its great for all skin types (even sensitive - no fragrances or parabens or alcohols) and contains SPF 30, which also helps with the marks. It is a bit on the pricy side, but in my opinion well worth it - its a great company to support as well, as they promote using no parabens, alcohols, or added fragrance to ANY of their products.

Reviewed on May 31, 2011

I have NO idea how this keeps my cysts at bay. And if anyone knows (explain a scientific process in lay man's terms), PLEASE DO SHARE!

I wash with a gentle cleanser, apple Benzaclin and then this serum as my moisturizer at night... and I don't want to jinx anything but it really does the job of keeping the cysts at bay. Before this routine, I used to use salycic acid as a toner and then Benzaclin (5% BP) as my moisturizer (YIKES!)...

As soon as I stopped with my SA toner and went straight to BP + this serum, the cysts on my cheeks stopped (knock on wood). I have no idea why.

However, although I do think it's a great product to have, the price is ridiculous. It costs me $55 CAD!!!!!! I wish I could find a cheaper substitute. I also have a nagging feeling that there are far more superior night creams out there. I haven't used moisturizer in 3 years, so I still find it mind-boggling that this step could help with breakouts.

Give it a go! But I must warn you, it is HELLA expensive... especially for all broke students out there (HOLLA!)

Anonymous, Manchester, England
Reviewed on December 4, 2010

This item is astounding. I have added it to my regime (mega mushroom facial cleanser, occasional ex foliation and vitamin b5 and garlic) in the slight hope it would help my hiperpigmentation and scaring. I've been using for around a week and my skin is just completely different. My confidence is sky high, and my scars have faded so much I've just been staring in the mirror in awe. I moisturise a hell of a lot which I always used to think would break me out but now I'm convinced it's what keeps my skin clear. I don't know what to say really, the price tag is huge but two pumps adequately covers my face and if it continues to work as it has, well then I might just cry.

If you have pigmentation then just give it a go, seriously you will love yourself for it.

(£ not $)