Origins All and Nothing Sheer Finishing Powder reviews

2/5 - 1 review

Brand: Origins

Silica, Magnesium Myristate, HDI/PPG/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexlglycerin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Triethoxy, Caprylysilane, Tetrasodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, [+/- Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)] .

Reviewed on December 10, 2012

I know this product is supposed to be organic, that's why I tried it. So I was surprised when I got cystic acne as a result! To be fair, I've always had problems with powder. I've never found one that doesn't give me cystic acne, but I'm so incredibly oily that I've always been desperate to finally find one. I liked how this had no scent and felt light. It soaked up the oil at first, but it came back a few hours after and caused the powder and my foundation to clump and cake up in spots. The color was also a bit too light for me and I'm Caucasian with light to moderate skin, so I can't imagine how its "for every skin" as advertised. Worst of all, the store where I bought it wouldn't give me a refund when I tried to return it. The clerk was rude and made me feel bad about trying to return it though I tried to explain that it is an expensive product and I was not going to get any further use out of it (used about 2 weeks worth of product total). Not sure if I will use Origins products in the future after my experience with this product!!