Page 21 of Yasmin Oral Contraceptive reviews

3.3/5 - 731 reviews

Brand: Yasmin

21 yellow tablets
3 mg drosperinone and 0.03 mg ethinyl estradiol.

Inactive ingredients:
lactose monohydrate NF, corn starch NF, pregelatinized starch NF, povidone 25000 NF, magnesium stearate NF, hypromellose USP, macrogol 6000 NF, titanium dioxide USP, talc USP, and ferric oxide pigment, yellow NF. The white inert film-coated tablets contain lactose monohydrate NF, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate NF, hypromellose USP, talc USP, and titanium dioxide USP.

7 white inert film-coated tablets
Lactose monohydrate NF, corn starch NF, povidone 25000 NF, magnesium stearate NF, hypromellose USP, talc USP, and titanium dioxide USP.

Hannah, England
Reviewed on July 30, 2009

I been on this nearly 3 months now... first month was fine, second month I got awful leg cramps and migranes for the first two weeks and my back acne which is usually mild went awful! big horrible boils.

Now Im on my third month, no leg cramps, migranes are still here, my back is much much better, boils have gone and its getting clearer

BUT... my face i awful I am waking up every morning at the moment with atleast two new spots! and they are big and ugly, so its really getting me down. I hope it will do like what my back did and get better next month.

If it doesnt IM SWITCHING! Ive never felt so ugly in all my life

nicole, sc
Reviewed on July 29, 2009

Yasmin works for my,it make a better period ,better skin,it is the first birth control it works for me so far

Bella, Ohio
Reviewed on July 28, 2009

I work out 4-6 days a week, eat a good diet and I still have this constant bloating with this pill. I am also getting severe stomach, and back pains, that I haver had before until Yasmin. Yes it has helped my skin become clearer, but these pains make me want to go to the ER. I have a doctors appointment soon and I think I will go on Spiro and leave Yasmin in the wind! I can't take feeling like I have gastric flu everyday, especially when my life is beginning to be something again! I am no sexually active, so sorry can't help there.

Not doubting the pill, because it does work for some, just not for me, which sucks, cause I heard this pill was the best, next to Yaz! Take it for 3 months, if you don't see a change, move onto something else. I also got this from Plan Parenthood for free!

Jessica, Shawnee Oklahoma
Reviewed on July 28, 2009

My doctor put me on this birth control when I was 14. I have been on it over 5 years. I have never had a scare about getting pregnant. I had pretty severe acne when I was 14 and it cleared it up and I've never had a problem since. I love knowing the exact day I will start and end my period. I have never really gained any weight, I have weighed about the same as I did when I was 16. I have never really had a problem with horrible menstrual cramps. So overall I would deff. recommend this birth control to anybody. It has worked wonders..... I am proud to say I am one of the last girls in my group of friends that has NOT had a child.

Anonymous
Reviewed on July 28, 2009

I like this pill more than some other one's that I've tried, however, after being on it for almost a year, I am really starting to feel dragged down emotionally. I have these crazy mood swings that I've never had before (not just when I'm PMSing), and god love my boyfriend because my sex drive has tanked. I'm getting so tired of having side effects to pills, but I would take slight acne and cramps over the depressing mood swings I get with Yasmine. I guess I'm off to the dr to see what other options I have.

Anna Lee, Ireland
Reviewed on July 27, 2009

Yasmin is the third pill i have tried i have been on it now for 9 months. The previous two pills that i tried were microgram and cilest both of which give me breast tenderness. Yasmin so far has been great. I have not put on any weight, however my boobs may have got bigger but this is to be expected with every pill.

I think every pill that you are on will increase your appetite and this is something that should be controlled.

Cougargirl, Wisconsin
Reviewed on July 23, 2009

I have been taking it for two months now. i think i am going to go back to my doctor and change. this acne is the worst i have ever seen it.

Taylor, Lawn , Newfoundland
Reviewed on July 21, 2009

I love Yasmin , Yasmin works great for me.

Sarah, San Francisco, CA
Reviewed on July 17, 2009

I do not have acne, and never have. I can honestly go to bed every night with a full face of makeup on and not get a single zit, but this birth control pill has made me break out ridiculously! I have never had this many zits at one time! I had switched to a new pill, but my pharmacy inadvertently switched my pills back to Yasmin, and in the first month I started to break out again. Plus, I never want to have sex with my boyfriend, so there is almost no point of even being on the pill. I might just have a weird reaction to it, but will never take it again!

Kate, Ocean City MD
Reviewed on July 16, 2009

I got it for free so it works well for me, no bad affects (: