Page 21 of Yasmin Oral Contraceptive reviews

3.3/5 - 726 reviews

Brand: Yasmin

21 yellow tablets
3 mg drosperinone and 0.03 mg ethinyl estradiol.

Inactive ingredients:
lactose monohydrate NF, corn starch NF, pregelatinized starch NF, povidone 25000 NF, magnesium stearate NF, hypromellose USP, macrogol 6000 NF, titanium dioxide USP, talc USP, and ferric oxide pigment, yellow NF. The white inert film-coated tablets contain lactose monohydrate NF, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate NF, hypromellose USP, talc USP, and titanium dioxide USP.

7 white inert film-coated tablets
Lactose monohydrate NF, corn starch NF, povidone 25000 NF, magnesium stearate NF, hypromellose USP, talc USP, and titanium dioxide USP.

Reviewed on July 27, 2009

Yasmin is the third pill i have tried i have been on it now for 9 months. The previous two pills that i tried were microgram and cilest both of which give me breast tenderness. Yasmin so far has been great. I have not put on any weight, however my boobs may have got bigger but this is to be expected with every pill.

I think every pill that you are on will increase your appetite and this is something that should be controlled.

Reviewed on July 23, 2009

I have been taking it for two months now. i think i am going to go back to my doctor and change. this acne is the worst i have ever seen it.

Reviewed on July 21, 2009

I love Yasmin , Yasmin works great for me.

Reviewed on July 17, 2009

I do not have acne, and never have. I can honestly go to bed every night with a full face of makeup on and not get a single zit, but this birth control pill has made me break out ridiculously! I have never had this many zits at one time! I had switched to a new pill, but my pharmacy inadvertently switched my pills back to Yasmin, and in the first month I started to break out again. Plus, I never want to have sex with my boyfriend, so there is almost no point of even being on the pill. I might just have a weird reaction to it, but will never take it again!

Reviewed on July 16, 2009

I got it for free so it works well for me, no bad affects (:

Reviewed on July 13, 2009

Not at all worth the possible benefits. I just went off it this month and if you're taking it I urge you to do the same.

Reviewed on July 13, 2009

Hoping the moodiness and anxeity go away! Life has enough stress to offer, no one needs the added anxeity. My poor husband! lol

Will try it for the rest of the month. It may not be worth the nice skin.

Reviewed on July 11, 2009

My acne spots seem to heal more slowly...leaving hyperpigmentation marks even for the tiniest pimple. i never had this problem before...i don't know if this is due to this pill or something else

I lost much weight..i think the pill has contributed to a more sensitive/ irritable stomach

I would recommend this pill for people wanting a bc method and some help with acne. I think after 6-12 months you will see a difference...give it time and don't believe the bad reviews you see here

Bottom line is: every pill/ regimen whatever will react differently on different people. This pill might work wonders for you, but it should be accompanied by a healthier lifestyle choice too (regular exercise, drinking lots of water and green tea, staying away from sugar/processed foods, having a simple cleaning regimine)

Reviewed on July 3, 2009

I started out decently thin, and no acne on my face at all, occasionally i would get a pimple here and there. My mother today has mentioned how my face is brutal and i need to get off, as well as the weight gain, i won't be on this much longer, i've never had side effects such as this before, alysse was pretty bad with how often i got my period, this one is brutal for everything else

Reviewed on July 2, 2009

My moods are ok but I HATE what it's doing to my skin. I'm broke out all the time, not just during my cycle but all the time. Once my 4 month trial is up I'm not staying on this pill. Ugh, will I ever find one that works. Tried Triphasil, Loestrin, and Femcon all have side effects I can't live with acne being the most important.