Onion Mask reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Onion Mask

Kaolin clay, chopped onion, parsley sprigs, honey and distilled water.

Onion Mask

Amazing- I always resort back to this
Reviewed on March 31, 2014

I was doing a little research online when struggling with an outbreak about a year ago and discovered quite a bit of stuff concerning onions helping acne. I decided to give it a try. I simply grated an onion and applied to my problem spots for 20 minutes every night. It will sting at first, and your face will be quite red after the first use- My face was bloated after the first time but it went down after an hour or two and I haven't had that reaction since.

Grated onion may clog sink so just wipe face gently with paper towel to remove the bits and then rinse face with luke warm water if need be. No need to moisturize after unless your skin feels dry, I do this after i have cleansed my face.

It has done wonders. If you are having an outbreak and need a last resort idea, give this a try. Your redness significantly reduces, and the onions' natural antibacterial properties helps fight breakouts and clear up existing pimples.

* Try a patch in case you are very allergic to onions